So Jay-z is playing into this whole Illuminati thing with that Drake line??

SMH I think he's having fun with it now cause it's the only way I can explain that Triple Entendre line....
[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]"OWww, *chicks* turn they heads like, Owls/ I’m the man of the Owl/hour...... Triple entendre, don’t even ask me how"[/font]

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]
[/font]

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]I'm the man of the hour: Obvious line[/font]

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]I'm the man of the Owl: in reference to females from the line before [/font]

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]I'm the man of the Owl: that Illuminati Owl nonsense[/font]

[/font]

[/font]

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]If only people recognize how dope his wordplay is instead of this illuminati trash....[/font]

[/font]

laugh.gif

like i said in drake thread the subliminals in this verse are
nerd.gif
smh.gif
pimp.gif

if it counts for anything notice the slight pause "im the man of the...owl/hour"
laugh.gif

"So, Barzini will move against you first. He'll set up a meeting with someone that you absolutely trust, guaranteeing your safety. And at that meeting, you'll be assassinated. "

HE did the same thing in Run This Town with that line "I'm in Mason...uh Martin Margiela"

OBVIOUSLY.. play it backwards it gets reallllllll insane.. drake is actually the dark lord and jay-z is draco malfoy.. like i said it gets insane.

Illuminati don't exist, just like Pac said when he created Killuminati, because he thinks that is all b.s. and don't try to say 2Pac is alive, and he is apart of it all too lol

This is why he is the G.O.A.T.
\he mirked the the track with his whole verse, but my fav was...

"& since no good deed go unpunished

I'm not as cool with nuggets as I once was...

I once was, cool as Da Fonz was,

but these bright lights turned me to a monster!

Sorry mama I promised they wouldn’t change me,

BUT I WOULD'VE WENT INSANE, had i remain the same ME!

#*+% nuggets, witches too...

All I got is this money, this'll do!"

(and yes i know its not nuggets and witches, "Imma follow the rules, no matter how much time imma get.")

Originally Posted by mondaynightraw

[h3]++!$ *%*%%*, !$+!%$@ too. All I got is this money, this’ll do.[/h3]
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

But
smh.gif
at always bringing the Illuminati

Back
Top Bottom