so, Jeezy finally dissed Ross. vol. how you blowin' money fast and you don't know the crew?

Originally Posted by yungchamp

Jealousy? What the hell does jeezy have to be jealous of ross for? Ross got ah buzz off of BMF and pushed 176,000 units out the first week. When has Jeezy ever pushed anything under 200 the first week? When has Jeezy ever sold less than Ross? Dude don't got nothing to prove as far as his work because it speaks for itself and jeezy has yet to put out a bad album. If anything this is prolly some personal @%@, but to say jeezy is jealous off of somebody elses buzz? nonsense. How quickly you N_'s forget
smh.gif
THIS

Jealousy? What the hell does jeezy have to be jealous of ross for? Ross got ah buzz off of BMF and pushed 176,000 units out the first week. When has Jeezy ever pushed anything under 200 the first week? When has Jeezy ever sold less than Ross? Dude don't got nothing to prove as far as his work because it speaks for itself and jeezy has yet to put out a bad album. If anything this is prolly some personal @%@, but to say jeezy is jealous off of somebody elses buzz? nonsense. How quickly you N_'s forget
smh.gif
THIS

To the dummies in this thread who no nothing about Miami sayin "when the last time you seen Ross in Miami?" uhhhhnn dude just had his "Ross Be Out Day" not to long ago
And where exactly did this event take place?.......rrriiiiiiiiight
SMH don't speak on what goes down wit Ross in Florida if you on the outside looking in

Says the dude in Tallahassee.
laugh.gif

To the dummies in this thread who no nothing about Miami sayin "when the last time you seen Ross in Miami?" uhhhhnn dude just had his "Ross Be Out Day" not to long ago
SMH don't speak on what goes down wit Ross in Florida if you on the outside looking in

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ForeverDecember21

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Only on niketalk will dudes attack the dude who really got it in... and defend the fraudulent dude...
  Sad but true.
How do I do what? Not give up 20 dollars? Easy. I put 10 dollars in my car for gas and i'll put the other 10 into Teflon Don. And after doing so I wouldn't lose a BIT of sleep.
roll.gif
Don't cry for Nay. He gonna be alright. He's a Official Street Cat. He'll figure out a way to get the 20 dollars. Its funny.
Amazing, simply amazing.  Here it is you openly admit to not paying a bet, something you said you were going to to and you act like that's cool to do, real sad champ.  Dudes can't even be MEN of their words nowadays, dudes gotta just say blatant lies just because.  No wonder your a fan or Rick FRAUD, I see both you dudes have something in common. 
THIS.

%#%* is disgusting
smh.gif

Only on niketalk will dudes attack the dude who really got it in... and defend the fraudulent dude...
  Sad but true.
How do I do what? Not give up 20 dollars? Easy. I put 10 dollars in my car for gas and i'll put the other 10 into Teflon Don. And after doing so I wouldn't lose a BIT of sleep.
roll.gif
Don't cry for Nay. He gonna be alright. He's a Official Street Cat. He'll figure out a way to get the 20 dollars. Its funny.
Amazing, simply amazing.  Here it is you openly admit to not paying a bet, something you said you were going to to and you act like that's cool to do, real sad champ.  Dudes can't even be MEN of their words nowadays, dudes gotta just say blatant lies just because.  No wonder your a fan or Rick FRAUD, I see both you dudes have something in common. 
THIS.

%#%* is disgusting
smh.gif

Why ninjas really think Jeezy be getting it in, if he really was getting in or a real ninja why he didn't handle that Jody breeze situation? I mess with dude music but he is very questionable and ninjas in the ATL know this....

Why ninjas really think Jeezy be getting it in, if he really was getting in or a real ninja why he didn't handle that Jody breeze situation? I mess with dude music but he is very questionable and ninjas in the ATL know this....

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

cuz they're stans... my *$# live in cleveland and i know that $%%$... these _s see it they just ignore it cuz they gotta like the artist as a person to be a fan of their music...

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

cuz they're stans... my *$# live in cleveland and i know that $%%$... these _s see it they just ignore it cuz they gotta like the artist as a person to be a fan of their music...

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I was about to say the same thing...

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
I was about to say the same thing...

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Sad but true.
roll.gif
THIS.

%#%* is disgusting
smh.gif

laugh.gif
Anybody got a link to this video? I've never seen this....

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Sad but true.
roll.gif
THIS.

%#%* is disgusting
smh.gif

laugh.gif
Anybody got a link to this video? I've never seen this....

laugh.gif

bruh on some real before you come at some one side ways READ

I CLEARLY stated in my earlier post im not living in Miami at the moment but my whole family is down there BUT im constantly goin back and forth during the breaks and holidays

Im currently in college in Tally and had to move up here for middle school cause my uncle shot and killed my auntie and shot my brother in the shoulder and thats who I was staying with.....we stayed on 117th which i clearly posted and said.....my family (grandmom, other aunties & uncles, cuzins) still stay there

So before yall so quick to laugh and throw shots read

laugh.gif

I CLEARLY stated in my earlier post im not living in Miami at the moment but my whole family is down there BUT im constantly goin back and forth during the breaks and holidays

Im currently in college in Tally and had to move up here for middle school cause my uncle shot and killed my auntie and shot my brother in the shoulder and thats who I was staying with.....we stayed on 117th which i clearly posted and said.....my family (grandmom, other aunties & uncles, cuzins) still stay there

Originally Posted by PleaseSayTheBaby23

laugh.gif

what school in Tally?

laugh.gif

what school in Tally?

Originally Posted by hollatchaboi34

smh.gif
THIS

Originally Posted by hollatchaboi34

smh.gif
THIS

laugh.gif

I CLEARLY stated in my earlier post im not living in Miami at the moment

No you didn't. You acted like you knew more than others because you were in the state. You failed to mention you were 800 miles away. You want to think you know something because your down here a couple of weeks out of the year, knock yourself out guy.

laugh.gif

I CLEARLY stated in my earlier post im not living in Miami at the moment

No you didn't. You acted like you knew more than others because you were in the state. You failed to mention you were 800 miles away. You want to think you know something because your down here a couple of weeks out of the year, knock yourself out guy.

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

what happened with jody breeze?

Long story short, jody and jeezy were in the same club and some guys walk up on jody from jeezy crew, jody with his crew ask if there is a problem..nothing happens that night but jody is like why did he send some guys to confront him....so jody catches jeezy in Miami with k.Cole and run up on him like what's up we got a problem ? Jeezy denied the problem but later on cte members diss jody on cam

Back
Top Bottom