so...Kelly Kapowski or Kelly Bundy

Which one would you choose? One's a hot brunette, rich and is the girl next door, popular and probably as fresh as your nicest smelling Febreeze down there. The other is hot blonde, a !%!@%, would probably do whatever your wildest fantasies desire...probably a great time and nite

Originally Posted by cool greyyy

pics?
Pics??? What you mean pics?
laugh.gif
 You should already know what they look like. Get your noob *++ outta here b. See, +!+% like this makes me hate the common NT practice of asking for pics. Stop being lazy young'n. FTR, is this a trick question OP. BOTH!!! Why can't we have both?  I'd take Kapowski tho. Them volleyball shorts
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by The Technodrome

Originally Posted by cool greyyy

pics?

o rly?  get out here 2000 baby, no pics necessary if you grew up in this era bruh....
lol was about to ask the same thing. Google is your best friend. 
539351-christina1659lr.jpg

tumblr_lvrpt7ddzm1qfa5owo1_400.png

eek.gif
 they must be 50 by now, well KB for me ...

Well Bundy is missing one breast now I believe so I'll take Saved by the Bell Kelly... also I think she was on 90210 for a short stint back in the days and she was looking good.

But... for both of their time era in both of their respective primes... I'd take Kelly Bundy anyday of the week.

damn my fault for not being familiar with them ladies. I wasnt being smart about it, just honestly asking for pics. I rarely post. but okay.

Originally Posted by three6mafia

Kelly bundy only has 1 tit now
frown.gif

kapowski ftw
Word??
Im still rolling with her, she was fine.
Peggy could get it too.

Originally Posted by ToneLow

Originally Posted by three6mafia

Kelly bundy only has 1 tit now
frown.gif

kapowski ftw
Word??
Im still rolling with her, she was fine.
Peggy could get it too.

Actually she had both removed even though cancer was only found in one.

Back
Top Bottom