so last night my friend got mugged and now he's seriously considering taking a life...what do? (srs)

There's a guy I knew who once tried to off people with a grenade. He woulda gotten away with it too, if it wasn't for those meddling kids and that stupid dog.

^
laugh.gif

im sayin whats the easiest and safest way to kill someone with a grenade.

roll it in the door way?
through the window?
toss it in the car as they drive by?
or are we talkin sticky grenades...halo status?

what if they throw it back????

anybody say this yet ? didnt want to read after the first page
Spoiler [+]
strong post to avy .. however it goes

Originally Posted by SoundnFury

roll it in the door way?
through the window?

Spoiler [+]
the-dark-knight-1.gif

Originally Posted by buggz05

Originally Posted by SoundnFury

roll it in the door way?
through the window?

Spoiler [+]
the-dark-knight-1.gif

I'd Definatly take it straight to the cops. Say you were gonna buy shoes.

Originally Posted by OneDirection

OP can you hurry up and reveal the second part of your cool story already? I'm kind of interested

he's still thinkin of the best way to end the story, give him some time

Originally Posted by Kramer

Originally Posted by OneDirection

OP can you hurry up and reveal the second part of your cool story already? I'm kind of interested

he's still thinkin of the best way to end the story, give him some time

roll.gif

happens to the best of us...just move on and only get green from "best" friends!!

the atm pin reversal thing is NOT true

http://www.snopes.com/business/bank/pinalert.asp

Also OP, if your friend knows someone who knows someone who has access to grenades, your gonna have ATF involved, probably FBI, DoD, not to mention local and state police i.e. he's gonna go down.

But i think we all know your friend isn't about that life

Originally Posted by JewSeeJay

yea... theres alotta contradictory things here...

you say hes bout that life. gets jumped

you say hes bout that life. reveals his pin number

you say hes bout that life. has bank acct.

you say hes bout that life. talks about revenge... with a... grenade.

laugh.gif

Oh

roll.gif
alien.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by memphistn3000

Originally Posted by TomDiginson

"Offing him with a grenade" Where the hell do they do that at ?

^This
bosnia, mexico, el salvador.

only three places i could think of. maybe parts of the congo or sudan or some +%*!. parts of pakistan and afghanistan?

Tell the police, it'll be easy as !@# to catch them now. If he takes this on himself, he'll probably end up in a certain placed called prison with dudes 100 times more ruthless
laugh.gif

If your friend can do it and get away with it then do it

However thats most likely the case

Originally Posted by FedExciter

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Originally Posted by FedExciter

And why would the connect rob a customer who he thought was wealthy? wealthy people buy a lot of drugs, a smart connect would keep him as a repeat customer rather than rob him once
You don't know how grimey the game is and you're also assuming all suppliers are smart. This aint Fresh or New Jack City. Any ol dumb person can be a supplier and mess up their business by talking to shady ppl about their customers. Just reread the cliffs, he told somebody dude was wealthy when he was not. Now you can take that as dude was dumb and lost a good customer or he lied about dude being wealthy just so dude could get humiliated and robbed. You wouldn't believe how radically spiteful some dealers are. Had a dude tell me he pissed on some bud before he sold it to a guy just cuz he didn't like him. Took my last ounce from him that day. Dealers directly or indirectly setting customers up is commonplace in the game.
I know plenty about '' the game '' Im not some naive sheltered kid, and I know damn well were not dealing with a Nino Brown either , I was just speaking on the situation from my perspective.

im not gonna rob someone for $1400 if their spending good money with me on the regular, im losing more than I stand to gain from the jux

but youre right, everyone is not that smart, but the dumbest ppl here are the ones who believe that story
Everything up until the grenade is believable
laugh.gif

I'm just saying there's a whole lot more dumb dealers than smart ones. Some dudes only do it part time so that's another reason they aint sweating over customers whether they got money or not. If anything that'd give them incentive to rob them for as much as they got to keep up with rent and then get out the game.

Back
Top Bottom