So LeBron Said... Add Your Own. Funny Examples.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

Salty that we find it funny and you and others simply don't get it or don't find it funny.
now THAT is funny. you really do think that too huh? 
laugh.gif
Obviously. Look at you trying to make yourself feel better about ppl telling you why you're salty.

....nah man thats you just feeling inferior. im not trying to make myself look like anything, just pointing out how pathetic this thread is......and that 44 page Kobe thread was just embarrasing, have some dignity.

- but feel free to keep thinking im trying to show you up and all 
laugh.gif

Salty that we find it funny and you and others simply don't get it or don't find it funny.
laugh.gif
Obviously. Look at you trying to make yourself feel better about ppl telling you why you're salty.

....nah man thats you just feeling inferior. im not trying to make myself look like anything, just pointing out how pathetic this thread is......and that 44 page Kobe thread was just embarrasing, have some dignity.

- but feel free to keep thinking im trying to show you up and all 
laugh.gif

Take my word for it ya'll, if you speak a negative word about Lebron, joking or otherwise, Vet will target you and bug you for hours on end. 
laugh.gif

Just ignore him and keep doin what you do, only way to go. 

Take my word for it ya'll, if you speak a negative word about Lebron, joking or otherwise, Vet will target you and bug you for hours on end. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by CP1708

laugh.gif

....okay genius explain this:

and that 44 page Kobe thread was just embarrasing

- i simply MUST be a LeBron fan huh?

- sit down somewhere girl...NO ONE was talking to you.

laugh.gif

....okay genius explain this:

and that 44 page Kobe thread was just embarrasing

- i simply MUST be a LeBron fan huh?

- sit down somewhere girl...NO ONE was talking to you.

And NONE of these people were talkin to you either, so leave them the hell alone.  Sad, dumb, stupid, funny, not funny, none of your @#$%^& business.  People obviously seem to be enjoying themselves and havin a good time, let it go.  Quit pissin on their fun for no damn reason.  If you don't find it funny, ok, move the hell along then. 

And NONE of these people were talkin to you either, so leave them the hell alone.  Sad, dumb, stupid, funny, not funny, none of your @#$%^& business.  People obviously seem to be enjoying themselves and havin a good time, let it go.  Quit pissin on their fun for no damn reason.  If you don't find it funny, ok, move the hell along then. 

....nope.

....nope.

seasoned vet:
CP1708:
....nope.
Yep.

Need help?

seasoned vet:
CP1708:
....nope.
Yep.

Need help?

Originally Posted by amel223

Lol damn dude you're mad 
laugh.gif

...how? mad?? as in angry.....nah man. these threads are pathetic and quite funny to me.

- so ska? i cant add my memes too?

Originally Posted by amel223

Lol damn dude you're mad 
laugh.gif

...how? mad?? as in angry.....nah man. these threads are pathetic and quite funny to me.

- so ska? i cant add my memes too?

laugh.gif
nah man thats you just feeling inferior. im not trying to make myself look like anything, just pointing out how pathetic this thread is......and that 44 page Kobe thread was just embarrasing, have some dignity.but feel free to keep thinking im trying to show you up and all 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You projecting like a mutha.

You definitely was not in that Kobe thread trolling this hard.

EDIT- So now these threads are pathetic AND quite funny to you.

laugh.gif
nah man thats you just feeling inferior. im not trying to make myself look like anything, just pointing out how pathetic this thread is......and that 44 page Kobe thread was just embarrasing, have some dignity.but feel free to keep thinking im trying to show you up and all 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

....i didnt SEE the Kobe thread. ive said this i dont know how many times.

EDIT- c'mon man your comprehension cant be that bad. the thread itself isnt funny and pathetic its the people that find the memes funny......i say the same things in General too.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

....i didnt SEE the Kobe thread. ive said this i dont know how many times.

EDIT- c'mon man your comprehension cant be that bad. the thread itself isnt funny and pathetic its the people that find the memes funny......i say the same things in General too.

Back
Top Bottom