So let's talk about Relapse.

I understand people hated on the album because of the 'accent' thing he did.

But IMO this is his sharpest album lyrically.  His multis are simply MINDBLOWING.  He makes Rakim look like an amateur MC.

he completely obliterates the English language. His flow was perfect. The accent was somewhat necessary because he was able to make the multis seem very natural.

Now don't get it twisted, I'm not saying this is his best album (IMO Eminem Show is his most "complete" album).

But IMO this is his sharpest album lyrically.  His multis are simply MINDBLOWING.  He makes Rakim look like an amateur MC.

he completely obliterates the English language. His flow was perfect. The accent was somewhat necessary because he was able to make the multis seem very natural.

Now don't get it twisted, I'm not saying this is his best album (IMO Eminem Show is his most "complete" album).

For the most part relaspe was wack. But it had its moments.

His flow on "3AM" was sick.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Man EM is one of the best to do it. I can understand why people mite not like him. It's just hard to relate to him.

I'll mite even go as far to say. Best all around. He really has no weakness, That I can see.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Man EM is one of the best to do it. I can understand why people mite not like him. It's just hard to relate to him.

I'll mite even go as far to say. Best all around. He really has no weakness, That I can see.

Originally Posted by JAYFIEND

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm right there with you.  He's the best to do it IMO.

I can understand the not relating.  But at the same time, his skill overshadows all of that.

I mean with $*$% that's hot right now...how many people can relate to what Gucci, Wiz, Wakka, etc are talking about?  And these dudes don't even have any kind of skill that makes up for the lack of subject matter.

Originally Posted by JAYFIEND

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm right there with you.  He's the best to do it IMO.

I can understand the not relating.  But at the same time, his skill overshadows all of that.

I mean with $*$% that's hot right now...how many people can relate to what Gucci, Wiz, Wakka, etc are talking about?  And these dudes don't even have any kind of skill that makes up for the lack of subject matter.

Originally Posted by dgk3188

There's another thread on this http://niketalk.yuku.com/...ck-and-listen-to-Relapse

And to each his own and it's all subjective, but I'd rather listen to better SONGS. It's why alot of cats would rather bump Wiz than Relapse (or hell, bump Recovery over Relapse), which is basura in the song department imo. Skills don't mean a damn thing if the song ain't hot.

It's not that other MCs can't make those rhymes, it's that they concentrate their efforts in other areas that ultimately gets their records more spins.

Spoiler [+]
This album
7121536_gal.jpg
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Relapse song-wise/lyrically imo.

Originally Posted by dgk3188

There's another thread on this http://niketalk.yuku.com/...ck-and-listen-to-Relapse

And to each his own and it's all subjective, but I'd rather listen to better SONGS. It's why alot of cats would rather bump Wiz than Relapse (or hell, bump Recovery over Relapse), which is basura in the song department imo. Skills don't mean a damn thing if the song ain't hot.

It's not that other MCs can't make those rhymes, it's that they concentrate their efforts in other areas that ultimately gets their records more spins.

Spoiler [+]
This album
7121536_gal.jpg
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Relapse song-wise/lyrically imo.

this album is like a horror movie but in wordplay form, lyrically it is dope but the topics on the album can get boring.

this album is like a horror movie but in wordplay form, lyrically it is dope but the topics on the album can get boring.

album sucked, no two ways around it. Eminem mailed it in, Recovery was a lot better but still nothing close to the "good ol days" which we will never see again

album sucked, no two ways around it. Eminem mailed it in, Recovery was a lot better but still nothing close to the "good ol days" which we will never see again

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom