So Like Umm....

like UM like UM i was like UM

roll.gif

yall are wrong ... i laughed but yall are wrong ... its sad that he has a disability like that, hopefully he never gets interviewed again or he gets used to it... dude was probably nervous ...

there used to be a dude like that in my speech class and it was kind of painful to see dude struggle during a speech like that...
it did take me by surprise at first though but this kind of stuff is very real

he does say "like umm" a lot but if you listen carefully n follow his lips, you can tell its partly fake. there is also a hint of an echo in thefaked repeats. pretty funny regardless

Originally Posted by Emmanuel Goldstein

yall are wrong ... i laughed but yall are wrong ... its sad that he has a disability like that, hopefully he never gets interviewed again or he gets used to it ... dude was probably nervous ...
Yeah man....I had a manager where I work (grocery store) and he would stutter bad....He would have to open a register if it got crowded when hehad to close or whatever....He would try to be nice with the customers but would stutter and !@!* and people were laughing in his face...it was messed up

I can't help but laugh
laugh.gif
..but I feel bad for dudes (and ladies) withthose type of speech/stuttering problems..I knew this one chick in high school who had that SEVERE stutter
eek.gif
, girl had gotten so frustrated trying to read she was sweating/crying from allthe attention.. felt bad
ohwell.gif

How can you not want this guy to succeed after seeing that is my question. 7th round pick? Severe stuttering problem? I hope this kid makes it.

Originally Posted by MrMundayNite

How can you not want this guy to succeed after seeing that is my question. 7th round pick? Severe stuttering problem? I hope this kid makes it.

Back
Top Bottom