So lipstick alley is saying "THE GAME" (rapper) is a pervert and Ped and got proff!

You CLEARLY said what you said and then come back trying to flip it claiming you didn't mean it that way. It's pathetic man. Move on.
I said what I said in regards to a specific post. Explained it after you misunderstood but you can't accept that.

Dude said what went on in the Kady thread was ppl fine with pedo talk. After ppl were just discussing Game and this thread's topic, females like youngest Kardashian sisters who look a specific way, and dudes breaking down the #s on who is okay to approach.

I say nah nothing wrong with that thread cuz Kady was legal. I then talk about there being a difference in what a female looks like as far as being attracted to them/lusting since ppl are gonna start calling someone a pedophile.

You call it a pedo loophole

I then go on to say it isn't and she was legal. I then add on that it is your own fault if you can not tell the difference between a child's nobody and a more developed one.

Now you're trying to tell me that I said if a chick doesn't have a child's body she's an adult? That's what's really pathetic here. That you so poorly comprehend words. That you only seem to be able to understand things out of context and when you're not doing that you're making assumptions about what ppl say :smh:

You bounced out the thread for a couple days after people started calling you out on it and you should of just stayed out.
No I didn't, I simply didn't reply to ppl that had responded to me yet or read any posts I felt like replying to and even if I did I don't see what the difference would make. My stance has remained the same while you've gone on to reinterpret my posts more than once and gone on to assume things about me as you continually do.

This conversation with you has run it's course for sure. Continue to use the "I said this but I actually didn't mean any of it" counter point
Given that I've pinpointed where you're severely confused about what certain things mean, what I explicitly meant in my posts, or been able to nail down that you are a liar, putting words in my mouth, making more assumptions about things you can't simply stop and ask to be clarified for you I can see why you want to stop.

It's pretty sad how you start things off by this doesn't need to be decoded or this is pretty clear and then go on in that same post to fail to understand them at all :smh: :lol: but I should move on when you're the one struggling.

Last edited:
Let's just agree on 21 & over bend her over
this...

This may be a reach but...

I think dudes like these young frail chicks because they're yambs are un discovered..

So your D is HUGE in their eyes...

You hitting the back of everything, blowing their minds sexually without breaking a sweat, plus their wrists are the same width as your D, and it makes you feel like you packing...

Cats want that skinny frail, 16 y/o yamb for a reason..

It's an ego thing.

:nerd:

Last edited:
this...

I think dudes like these young frail chicks because they're yambs are un discovered..

You hitting the back of everything, blowing their minds sexually without breaking a sweat, plus their wrists are the same width as your D, and it makes you feel like you packing...

It's an ego thing.

:nerd:

asdlfkhbasiydulasguyweaygdsuads

Let's just agree on 21 & over bend her over
this...

It's an ego thing.

nerd.gif
lol nah, i dont do the 16 yo that look like theyll snap

the smallest ill go is 

i know she not 16, but when i be downtown, this body type is a dime a dozen amongst the girls 16-18 and they want ya boy

i have no qualms with receiving them consenting yams

sexy old ******* are always appreciated

i want to make a bad one cream so bad

somethin about makin an experienced woman reach ecstasy, its like a legit accomplishment

76 years old.............................................man o man

She is/was on that HBO show The Newsroom

Last edited:

"their wrists are the same width as your D

roll.gif
roll.gif
Thank this man. I can no longer post after reading that bwahahahaha...funniest thing on NT in a while.
i dont even see how thats funny

i love it when my meat looks huge in a girls mouth and hands

and it sounded like ricky was confessing he like all that stuff but was using revers psych and tryna shame whoever into it

i dont even see how thats funny

i love it when my meat looks huge in a girls mouth and hands

and it sounded like ricky was confessing he like all that stuff but was using revers psych and tryna shame whoever into it
naw, yo.

check the history... i'm very diversified in the size of the women i deal w/..

from small petite cuties to brickhouse ex hoopers...

I'm saying dudes be OD'n w/ it... going after teeny bops b/c they want their stuff to be even more large and in charge.

the only thing better than dominating a small chick is dominating a 5'7', 165 lb stallion...

:pimp: :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom