So long as EA has no competition... MADDEN WILL NEVER BE THIS GOOD

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Originally Posted by ryanbbn23

that looks pretty bad. is this a joke?

Im actually shocked at how you can actually think Madden is even in APF league.. wow... Some of you really like that pathetic Madden game with its horrid arcade gameplay?? No wonder we will NEVER get another real football game.
eyes.gif
 APF was bad and also had terrible gameplay....they both happened to havedifferentflaws but madden as underwhelming as it was, was the better game

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Originally Posted by ryanbbn23

that looks pretty bad. is this a joke?

Im actually shocked at how you can actually think Madden is even in APF league.. wow... Some of you really like that pathetic Madden game with its horrid arcade gameplay?? No wonder we will NEVER get another real football game.
eyes.gif
 APF was bad and also had terrible gameplay....they both happened to havedifferentflaws but madden as underwhelming as it was, was the better game

Woah woah woah, what's with the NCAA teaser at the end 
nerd.gif
 I'd have to check that out for sure even though I do like the NCAA Football franchise.
Madden definitely needs competition because their games have grown stagnant.  I don't really see any progression and Madden has not become the staple franchise as far as NFL games go, and that's sad considering there's no one to compete with them.  Most years it's just a roster update with some type of new gameplay mechanic that ends up being broken or other aspects of the game end up being broken like o-line blocking or jet packing linebackers or cornerbacks that know when a football is coming their way without ever turning their head 
indifferent.gif

2K5 did have problems, but there was so much introduced in that game as far as presentation goes and just the small things that Madden didn't even implement until Madden 10 or even Madden 11.

I haven't messed with All Pro Football, but that trailer did look good to me.  It was nice seeing players on the sideline actually cheering instead of standing there like pixelated zombies.  The running looked good.  I didn't like the quarterbacks dropping back and standing still though.  That aspect didn't look too natural in my opinion.     

nerd.gif
 I'd have to check that out for sure even though I do like the NCAA Football franchise.
Madden definitely needs competition because their games have grown stagnant.  I don't really see any progression and Madden has not become the staple franchise as far as NFL games go, and that's sad considering there's no one to compete with them.  Most years it's just a roster update with some type of new gameplay mechanic that ends up being broken or other aspects of the game end up being broken like o-line blocking or jet packing linebackers or cornerbacks that know when a football is coming their way without ever turning their head 
indifferent.gif

2K5 did have problems, but there was so much introduced in that game as far as presentation goes and just the small things that Madden didn't even implement until Madden 10 or even Madden 11.

I haven't messed with All Pro Football, but that trailer did look good to me.  It was nice seeing players on the sideline actually cheering instead of standing there like pixelated zombies.  The running looked good.  I didn't like the quarterbacks dropping back and standing still though.  That aspect didn't look too natural in my opinion.     

Originally Posted by mikejs210

nerd.gif
indifferent.gif

pimp.gif
 GOOD post.

Originally Posted by mikejs210

nerd.gif
indifferent.gif

pimp.gif
 GOOD post.

Originally Posted by Gmills23

Madden sucks now a days.
Dudes paying $59.99 for $12.00 worth of changes in the game.
Agreed, I refuse to buy it anymore. They have had YEARS to fix their online servers, that as recent as 2011 had the same problems as 07. How do I get a loss when EA's servers are at fault?

No competition = lazy, unmotivated developers

Originally Posted by Gmills23

Madden sucks now a days.
Dudes paying $59.99 for $12.00 worth of changes in the game.
Agreed, I refuse to buy it anymore. They have had YEARS to fix their online servers, that as recent as 2011 had the same problems as 07. How do I get a loss when EA's servers are at fault?

No competition = lazy, unmotivated developers

Why those graphics look like NFL Fever though. Pointy %## shoulder pads n @+$%

Originally Posted by Jay02

At the time they chose to downgrade the graphics in order to allocate more power to the on field engine, including those interactive sidelines and crowds... 
Good Choice IMO

Originally Posted by Jay02

At the time they chose to downgrade the graphics in order to allocate more power to the on field engine, including those interactive sidelines and crowds... 
Good Choice IMO

This doesn't look very good.

Even if the gameplay is better, you still need the damn NFL license to win me over.

Even if the gameplay is better, you still need the damn NFL license to win me over.

Originally Posted by Dunk Demon

yeah, the NFL license is a must-have for me.  But I feel like all these football games are like the "next iPhone killer".  They promise to be so much more better than Madden, but always come up just short. word to the Titans

Originally Posted by Dunk Demon

yeah, the NFL license is a must-have for me.  But I feel like all these football games are like the "next iPhone killer".  They promise to be so much more better than Madden, but always come up just short. word to the Titans

Back
Top Bottom