So much for Legalize It.... Feds order all California medical marijuana dispensaries to close

[h2]Feds order all Calif. medical-marijuana outlets to close[/h2]
The Obama administration has ordered all medical-marijuana dispensaries in California to shut down within 45 days or they will be prosecuted and have their property confiscated for violating federal drugs laws, the Associated Press reports.

Even licensed outlets operating under the 1996 voter-approved medical-marijuana law are subject to the federal crackdown. California's four U.S. attorneys plan an announcement Friday.

AP says the federal prosecutors have notified at least 16 pot shops or their landlords.

http://content.usatoday.c...juana-outlets-to-close/1

Originally Posted by Mr Kuter

But the FEDS are telling the California Government to shut it down...

I get that, and I get that people with legit medical needs are getting effed over. But for the random dude on the block this is not really going to be a problem regardless of what the feds do.

What do you expect? �Dude in the WH will say anything to get voters to vote for him then after getting elected turns around and CONTRADICTED everything he said prior. �
6178650.0.jpg

http://www.sfweekly.com/2011-04-06/...lder-legalization-dispensaries-chris-roberts/

Some shops ruined it for them all I believe.
Frontline had a segment on this a while back. Some of these places would illegally transport goods to places like Dallas. I don't agree with the drug laws but to engage in illegal interstate commerce is just foolish. Greed
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Kuter

The Feds is not telling CA to shut them down. The Feds are sending the letter to the landlords.

obama's really doing it

and by doing it, i mean he's really sucking hard as president in every way possible

Originally Posted by RedMan

Mr Kuter said:

The Feds is not telling CA to shut them down. The Feds are sending the letter to the landlords.

Fair enough, I didnt really word it right. I guess well have to see what the State Attorney's office has to say tomorrow.

laugh.gif
 Ridiculous!  
http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/atf-illegal-sell-guns-med-marijuana-users-14626488

Firearms dealers in states that allow medical marijuana can't sell guns or ammunition to registered users of the drug, a policy that marijuana and gun-rights groups say denies Second Amendment rights to individuals who are following state law.

Federal law already makes it illegal for someone to possess a gun if he or she is "an unlawful user of, or addicted to" marijuana or other controlled substances. A Sept. 21 letter from the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives, issued in response to numerous inquiries from gun dealers, clarifies that medical marijuana patients are included in that definition.

for LA it was great while it lasted

but shipping bud across the nation to make more money killed it for people in cail

Back
Top Bottom