So much money spent at the movies!!

Out of your entire life how much money do you think you've spent at movie theatres?

I think I spent around $1500. From paying for dates and family and having it date back to my first movie, the Lion King.

Back in the good ol' days when tickets were $3.50, but now sugar land's got me bent over paying $9.50
indifferent.gif

2wnp5s5.jpg

(i think this is when i first started keeping my stubs)

what say you guys?

I'm somewhere around your figure, but nowadays its all about the bootlegs. The concession stand is the real killer

Originally Posted by AntBanks81

I'm somewhere around your figure, but nowadays its all about the bootlegs. The concession stand is the real killer

QFT

I think Im passed that not by much though

Originally Posted by blue23jordan

Originally Posted by psykhO

Real talk, movies tickets cost TOO damn much
smh.gif

and so does the concession stand .
forreal, $11 bucks just to get in and 4 bucks for small pop corn that is the size of a bag of chips..
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
I hate the theaters.

^^ yea its 10.50 over here too.. cali btw. but i always buy my movie tickets at costco for 7.50.

yea,
the prices for the movies are
eek.gif
smh.gif

and i also find my self spending more than that on the food....
tired.gif

man i sneak my drinks and snacks in,f buying it there.i usually get the lady to pack her purse with the goods,oh yea

Originally Posted by M0B DEEP

^^ yea its 10.50 over here too.. cali btw. but i always buy my movie tickets at costco for 7.50.

this dude knows wussup
smokin.gif
(san diego btw)
its 7 bucks out here for a large icee too, which is just crazy

$7.75 here and I've spent a LOT at the movies. When I had every weekend off I'd go see a movie without fail every weekend. Now, I'm lucky to catchone every other month. On Sundays is when I prefer to go because the tickets are only $5.50 to the early show.

Back
Top Bottom