SO MY 91 Z IS DONE..

frown.gif

It happened early Saturday morning. My brother was driving it.. he's ok, though.

He's actually giving me his 92 Twin Turbo now. He was going to give me the TT a few months down the line anyways, but I didn't want to recieve it inthis fashion. It's unfortunate it had to happen like this.

Anyways, onto the pics..

Before:

After:

As you can see, from the looks of the winshield.. he was pretty lucky. I never thought the airbag of this 17 year old car would deploy, but it did.

Now onto this sucker.. (same pics as I've posted since forever lol)

Im still sad about my car.. but mmmmmmmmm.. BOOST!

That sucks man... but I'm glad to hear that your brother is fine.

That's all that really matters.

looks like somebody threw a 2x4 through your window.

clean z by the way. I always liked that body style.

So um... what happened?
Did he have a Final Destination 2 moment, where he had the flash forward of the tree's falling off the truck and barely made it out.

lol, woops..

Long story short.. Rear-ended a truck, went under the bed.. bed hit the windshield..

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

glad to hear everyone is ok, that sucks but look what you got out of it...

Yeah.. but the both of us never got to take one last ride down PCH.

Looks nice
pimp.gif
Glad to hear you came out safe....what was the cost to repair?

Throw it on Ebay call it an "Easy Fix" or sell it to me...been wanting one of these as a project forsome time now...sexiest affordable car built in the 90's

From what my bro tells me, the frame is fine.

It is bent a bit, but I think that's because of me.. three years ago on the last day of high school, got a bit too cocky and excited.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by pookieman

Throw it on Ebay call it an "Easy Fix" or sell it to me...been wanting one of these as a project for some time now...sexiest affordable car built in the 90's
Or use those descriptions in the Carfax commercials.

1991 Nissan 300ZX
Smashing!

i'd keep it around in that case. i bet you could find a NA shell for the dirt to fix it.

Throw it on Ebay call it an "Easy Fix" or sell it to me...been wanting one of these as a project for some time now...sexiest affordable car built in the 90's

Throw in that pimpin' mask in your avy, and you got a deal.. haha, just messin'.. Well it's up to my bro with whatever he wants to do with it..we gotta wait for the insurance adjuster to drop by give us some details. I'll keep you posted if you're heavily interested, though.

Originally Posted by VG30DETT

Throw in that pimpin' mask in your avy, and you got a deal.. haha, just messin'.. Well it's up to my bro with whatever he wants to do with it.. we gotta wait for the insurance adjuster to drop by give us some details. I'll keep you posted if you're heavily interested, though.
Insurance adjuster? Damn man....why'd you do that? You were better off paying off any damages, ifany, to the guy in the truck and towing that thing to ur crib or mechanic and have it rebuilt....and re-sold....ur insurance is gonna sky rocket and youwon't get what that vehicle was worth....
tired.gif

ouch, what happened? when i read your title, i was under the impression that you were finished with a project u were doing with the Z.

But NICEE ztt. Paint looks to be in immaculate condition.

Sorry and Congrats

Back
Top Bottom