So my GF broke up with me, How to get over it quick?

1 year and 4 months wasted, i feel lost. She was my everything, We did everything together.. My family was cool with hers and vice versa. I dont know whatto do! Im in a new state with maybe people that i can call my friends. The only thing i feel like doing right now is
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Any advice?

Pictures will be provided once i get home.

Join my team, thats what you should do

Also, go and chill with another female...that will get your mind off her QUICK

Just get over it.

Put together a solid team of 5 females or just start smashing random chicks on the reg.

Relation+*#%! for the loss.

Club, meet new girls, smash, enjoy life, laugh as much as possible without being fake

Dont try to get over it quick, just let it settle, your just gonna mess yourself up in the long run if you try to get over it too fast, you'll loweryourself an leave your self vulnerable, an end up in child support court if you know what Im saying.

You didn't waste nothing man....Then again, I've never dated anyone nearly that long before, but did you learn anything? If so, it wasn't a waste.

Your hindsight about the situation will improve once the breakup isn't so fresh, but I'm guessing you'll come out of this just fine.

think about her bad qualities

think about how many other girls are out there

consider her spoiled goods...if she tries to get in contact with you just use her to smash....move on to the next pair of buns and whenever the time is rightyoul run into the right person again but enjoy being single its like gold if youre young theres no rush....%+*% it no matter how old you are theres no rush.

Just get focused,
Start working out
Hustlin'
Copping new gear
Staying positive
Party
Just live life fam, you'll get a new glow and will feel thanking her for helping you improve yourself

Don't ever let ANY $@%%! take you out your zone.

Originally Posted by awwsome

Just get focused,
Start working out
Hustlin'
Copping new gear
Staying positive
Party
Just live life fam, you'll get a new glow and will feel thanking her for helping you improve yourself

Don't ever let ANY $@%%! take you out your zone.

The Realest
pimp.gif
ive ever heard... thanks man

Back
Top Bottom