so my gf broke up with me.. pt. 2

Originally Posted by higherthanthemonument

aye son pm me your ex number

i would but she legit, got so mad when she found out i was smashing like hulk.
laugh.gif
  so she changed her number.

Originally Posted by higherthanthemonument

aye son pm me your ex number

i would but she legit, got so mad when she found out i was smashing like hulk.
laugh.gif
  so she changed her number.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

the more and more you post the less i believe this %$+%?
laugh.gif

how many people live in your city? you act like youre the only one having sex out there

lol i live in Salem Ma. the "witch city" haha apparently im casting spells on this ladies.

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

Gonna need moar pictures to prove that is indeed her.
Yup. Have her hold up a sign reading "krazy88s is a damn fool. here is proof" Then I'll know its her.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

the more and more you post the less i believe this %$+%?
laugh.gif

how many people live in your city? you act like youre the only one having sex out there

lol i live in Salem Ma. the "witch city" haha apparently im casting spells on this ladies.

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

Gonna need moar pictures to prove that is indeed her.
Yup. Have her hold up a sign reading "krazy88s is a damn fool. here is proof" Then I'll know its her.

and if you guys missed out from the other thread i posted last night here you go enjoi. ;]

my ex.

my first white girl ever lolol

and if you guys missed out from the other thread i posted last night here you go enjoi. ;]

my ex.

my first white girl ever lolol

Man OP, why did you make another thread over this BS? It was locked for a reason, go somewhere. And you could've kept the nude pic. Hope you don't get banned over it lol

Man OP, why did you make another thread over this BS? It was locked for a reason, go somewhere. And you could've kept the nude pic. Hope you don't get banned over it lol

Back
Top Bottom