So my Macbook Screen Cracked

So basically, my computer fell off my bed and now the screen is cracked.
It's super blurry and I can only see the top left of the screen.
About to take it in to Apple and I don't know what to do.

I want a new computer anyways but I don't need it so I'd prefer to just get the screen fixed.
The warranty has already expired.
tired.gif

Has anyone ever done this?
nerd.gif

So basically, my computer fell off my bed and now the screen is cracked.
It's super blurry and I can only see the top left of the screen.
About to take it in to Apple and I don't know what to do.

I want a new computer anyways but I don't need it so I'd prefer to just get the screen fixed.
The warranty has already expired.
tired.gif

Has anyone ever done this?
nerd.gif

Well, this summer i was playing xbox and short story short, my controller hit the screen. Its gonna take like 700 bucks to fix the screen with apple. I advise you take it to another company they can do it for a few hundred cheaper.

Well, this summer i was playing xbox and short story short, my controller hit the screen. Its gonna take like 700 bucks to fix the screen with apple. I advise you take it to another company they can do it for a few hundred cheaper.

Not yet. I'm about to take it to apple. There's a company on Ebay who does this for 150 with great feedback.
Probably going to go that route. I've been researching all morning and $700.00 seems to be the quote.
sick.gif

Not yet. I'm about to take it to apple. There's a company on Ebay who does this for 150 with great feedback.
Probably going to go that route. I've been researching all morning and $700.00 seems to be the quote.
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom