So no one is going to talk about how Apple uses sweat shops and child labor?

microsoft
pimp.gif

I can't believe people actually have arguments about computers, do you have any idea how lame that is?

lol Mr. Monday Night just WAITING lmao Ive seen that pic on here like three times in 3 different threads

At the end of the day this is America and most products we use in our everyday life have been manufactured in some foreign country by somebody making pennies a day; including kids. Look into every product you use and where everything inside that product is manufactured. If you really want to seriously stop supporting these kinds of companies, you might as well move to Pennsylvania and become amish.

Originally Posted by Futuristic

I can't believe people actually have arguments about computers, do you have any idea how lame that is?

you taking the time to post that was prolly six times lamer
indifferent.gif

honestly, idc, who makes my shoes, computer, tv, etc, or how much they getting paid, if they in sweat shops or not.
dont get me wrong its sad, especially wen its little kids, but dam stop crying about it or do something.

Originally Posted by 35KD

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

OP's credit card was denied when he tried to finance one.

lol apple rejected dude now he MAD hahaha ("I'm going to Niketalk to VENT DAMMIT")
n206403638_30922988_2772.jpg

how much you paid for your lil macbook again?
smh.gif
damn. how you gonna use a dell in an argument?
look closely

and
laugh.gif
@ the salty haters
typical NT response, YNS
yall mad cuz I paid half the price for this dell than your lil mac, too bad because yall have half a brain

Originally Posted by 35KD

lol apple rejected dude now he MAD hahaha ("I'm going to Niketalk to VENT DAMMIT")

smh.gif
damn. how you gonna use a dell in an argument?
look closely

and
laugh.gif
@ the salty haters
typical NT response, YNS
yall mad cuz I paid half the price for this dell than your lil mac, too bad because yall have half a brain
I don't think anyone is hating brah.

Most of us can't talk #+# about Apple because we support Nike and they do some of the same stuff. And their dirty laundry was aired on tv
laugh.gif

IF apple so bad why would you brag about having the os on you dell (the king of out outsourcing)
If you paid for it, you paid for this kind of stuff to continue. If you did not pay for it then those people work was done in vain.

----------------------------------------
Dell to outsource N.C. jobs to Mexico
http://bit.ly/2VRhXc
Secrets, Lies, And Sweatshops
http://bit.ly/4rOChk

Dell to cut more jobs, outsource more work
http://bit.ly/aUEhS5

To answer the OP, consumers dont look into the condition their product is being made in, nor do most care. Now about the price gouging all manufacturers do this, just because companies like dell offer cheaper alternative does not make it a better deal, just from working from dell alone I know how much of a higher failure rates oem pc's have. Laptops like apple's mac are quality and they have the right to sell it a premium, them being the software and hardware maker. You are paying for full integration and support from apple. Also apple does not make as much money as microsoft because it does not license its software to other oem computer manufacturers. Apple's history alone proves that they are very serious on quality, from build, performance and aesthetics. If I were to recommend a laptop I would recommend an apple for the quality/build in both software and hardware. If that person was on a tight budget and is not too concern on quality than I would recommend them a PC. At the end of the day its what you want and looking for.

hackintosh are cool but not on laptops, I mean if you love the software thats just one part of mac. I've also installed hackintosh on that same laptop you have and the annoyance with drivers is not cool. It being a dell doesnt help either, dells hardware is produced dirt cheap and quality doesn't come with it.

I also dont own a mac so I'm not bias just stating my opinion from experiance.

Back
Top Bottom