So no post about man killed by number 7 train ?

In a statement released by the district attorney’s office, Mr. Brown quoted Ms. Menendez, “in sum and substance,” as having told the police: “I pushed a Muslim off the train tracks because I hate Hindus and Muslims ever since 2001 when they put down the twin towers I’ve been beating them up.” Ms. Menendez conflated the Muslim and Hindu faiths in her comments to the police and in her target for attack, officials said.
Link

they should tie her to the tracks and run her *** over
That'd be too quick and painless, they should just let dudes rape her in jail.  What a prick, as if no one in her ethnicity/religion has ever done anything wrong.  RIP to the victim
tired.gif

In a statement released by the district attorney’s office, Mr. Brown quoted Ms. Menendez, “in sum and substance,” as having told the police: “I pushed a Muslim off the train tracks because I hate Hindus and Muslims ever since 2001 when they put down the twin towers I’ve been beating them up.” Ms. Menendez conflated the Muslim and Hindu faiths in her comments to the police and in her target for attack, officials said.

That'd be too quick and painless, they should just let dudes rape her in jail.  What a prick, as if no one in her ethnicity/religion has ever done anything wrong.  RIP to the victim |I ...

check out this model citizen :smokin

Reason this ain't talked about as much/front page of the newspaper is cause dude is Muslim

That'd be too quick and painless, they should just let dudes rape her in jail.  What a prick, as if no one in her ethnicity/religion has ever done anything wrong.  RIP to the victim ...

check out this model citizen

“I pushed a Muslim off the train tracks because I hate Hindus and Muslims ever since 2001 when they put down the twin towers I’ve been beating them up.” Ms. Menendez conflated the Muslim and Hindu faiths in her comments to the police and in her target for attack, officials said.

:stoneface:

NYC being crazy was actually da norm., this new found serenity spell da city is under is recent.

i remember people used to surf train cars and die falling off em back in da day.

Surfin train cars? Dammmm
I use to wonder how the graffiti would be in certain places until one night I rolled with a crew that did. It's not with wire, straps and a platform :lol: :smh:

Surfing the cars is nowhere as dangerous as dudes trying to squeeze in that space in front of the doors after the doors close and hold on til the next stop. I couldn't believe when I seen the warning labels for ppl not to do that and then when I saw someone try it and fail :wow: :smh: :lol:

We just wild out here. At times I see myself jumping off the platform to catch a train as it pulls off cuz I'm late to be somewhere or hop in the space between the cars after the doors close.
Whoa, it's not the city it's the people (and for the most part a majority just mind their own business and keep to their own little bubble).
Besides I'm pretty sure somebody can say the same thing about miami who's been to little haiti, little havana and dade country to name a few areas.
I wouldn't say all of miami is crap though, but hey that's your opinion.

You can have your rats, graffiti and thugs.

I'll be here in Miami sipping on a pina colada with a fine latin chick on the beach. :nthat:
The graffiti is beautiful, the thugs aint no different than the cops, and the rats... well the rats act like citizens anyway, they got rights too.

Stay in your slum though boy.

That'd be too quick and painless, they should just let dudes rape her in jail. What a prick, as if no one in her ethnicity/religion has ever done anything wrong. RIP to the victim |I ...

check out this model citizen :smokin

Some of the posts I've seen today, just wow. Before I came to NT today I was thinking what if I posted on here with no filter saying anything I damn well please cuz I could thinking I'd bee banned several times over.

Last edited:
NYC being crazy was actually da norm., this new found serenity spell da city is under is recent.

i remember people used to surf train cars and die falling off em back in da day.

Yea man that was the wave at one point. I forgot all about that

i was on the 7 when this was occurring heading to a show in the city.

shut down so much service for an extended period of time.

walked passed the actually spot but I thought dude was alive from earlier talks with conductors / people working in the station.... never checked up on this story.

Whoa, it's not the city it's the people (and for the most part a majority just mind their own business and keep to their own little bubble).
Besides I'm pretty sure somebody can say the same thing about miami who's been to little haiti, little havana and dade country to name a few areas.

I'll be here in Miami sipping on a pina colada with a fine latin chick on the beach.
nthat.gif
uhuh, till you make a turn into lil haiti.....

I'll be here in Miami sipping on a pina colada with a fine latin chick on the beach.
nthat.gif
uhuh, till you make a turn into lil haiti.....

Back
Top Bottom