SO nobody saw Cowboys VS Aliens this past weekend?

I know it got really bad reviews online but i enjoyed the movie. Never read the book and there were a few holes in the plot but still very entertaining movie. smh @ the smurfs almost beating it out for top spot this weekend
laugh.gif

I liked it a lot. It knew what it was, and it played off that. Fun movie
pimp.gif

just saw on yahoo! that "Cowboys and Aliens" and "Smurfs" tied with $36.2 million each, but waiting until Monday to declare a winner.

haven't seen either movie, and will continue to pass. but according to the numbers, some people saw the movie...

This movie started out so awesome but after like 45 minutes I wanted to get up and leave the theatre.  I wanted this movie to be good but it just sucked so badly.

yeah.......i went to go see it.
Not a terrible flick, but something just seemed off. Like they didn't bother to explain a lot of stupid little twists and what not 
laugh.gif

But, for a summer movie, definately not the worst.....I'm just wondering who the *++! went to see the Smurfs 
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by TheRaygunZ

This movie started out so awesome but after like 45 minutes I wanted to get up and leave the theatre.  I wanted this movie to be good but it just sucked so badly.

I think they predicted for this movie to make 42 million or higher. So looks that was considered a flop in movie standards. I bet this movie will make a killing on DVD/Blu-Ray sales. It seems like that kind of movie that people are going to wait on.

I came in with no high expectations and I liked the movie.  I think it got bad reviews cause people hyped it up so much and had high expectations of it wanting to become some award winning movie.  I was just expecting an entertaining summer cowboys and aliens shoot em up action film and that's what I got. 

Saw in on Saturday and half the theater was empty, knew it wasn't going to do as well as expected but I liked it, a good action flick for the summer.

The summer movie line up thus far has been disappointing. Only really looking forward to Planet of the Apes. Saw Super 8 and wasn't too impressed with the conclusion.

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

The summer movie line up thus far has been disappointing.

This.

So no, I didn't watch it, and probably won't.

Saw it, wish I would of left in time to get my money back. Acting was terrible, whats wrong with Harrison Ford nowadays? He seems out of it.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

I know it got really bad reviews online but i enjoyed the movie. Never read the book and there were a few holes in the plot but still very entertaining movie. smh @ the smurfs almost beating it out for top spot this weekend
laugh.gif

In a movie about aliens? ok.

Originally Posted by LosALMIGHTY

Originally Posted by NobleKane

laugh.gif

In a movie about aliens? ok.

shut up

i wasted good weed on this movie, my brother and his friend fell asleep about an hour into the movie
laugh.gif

not surprised this was a flopperoo.. the whole cowboys and alien formula was terrible for the last Indiana Jones movie..

Originally Posted by melo15fan

Was it really that bad?
I didn't see it, but it received average to good reviews. Sounds like a Snakes on a Plane type flick. Just a brainless, popcorn summer movie. So if you go into it expecting Citizen Kane, you'll probably be disappointed.

Back
Top Bottom