So now little boys can grow up to be Miss Universe.

Has anyone ever seen a post op vajayjay??

I'd imagine its not exactly the same.

Originally Posted by milestailsprowe

Jenna-Talackova.jpg

Well He is so Female that He qualifies as a She. He probably had gender identity issues or something. I don't see the issues.

It walks like a female, talks like a female and looks like a female then It must be a female

indifferent.gif

Jenna-Talackova.jpg

Well He is so Female that He qualifies as a She. He probably had gender identity issues or something. I don't see the issues.

It walks like a female, talks like a female and looks like a female then It must be a female

would you date or sleep with "her"?

Originally Posted by Thizz Marley

Jenna-Talackova.jpg

No.

So when do you think NBA scrubs who cant make a roster will go through sex changes to get in the wnba??
Spoiler [+]
juwannamann.jpg

its called MISS universe for reason..they should have a Miss ****** if they want to compete

i dont even care abt miss universe but some of y'all really don't see the issue? cmon son

I agree that whether transgender, pre-op, post-op or whatever should not be allowed to enter a pageant that historically and officially has been made for a woman.

I bet there are a bunch of lady-boy pageants out there for transgender people to enter, even though it may not be as well celebrated as a miss universe it still should not be an avenue for them to make their name and deceive people.

And quite honestly some of you dudes is reaching for the lulz by posing the question would you smash...guaranteed if this story never came out some of you would be beasting over this same person.

Buncha h.s.'ers posing questions about bunz to which they getz none.
laugh.gif

You guys are taking this way too seriously. It's a freaking pageant, if "she" wants to enter, so be it. All you anti-gays out there are gonna look just as bad as racists in the history books in the coming generations. I don't know if you guys see the trend or not, but the world is becoming a much more accepting (aware) place. Hate is ancient.

Jenna-Talackova.jpg

no_no_gif.gif

Ok let me make this Clear. That guy is transgender and is pretty much a female at this point but I would not sleep with her. I'm saying its OK to view her as such because of looks, mannerisms and more. I'am not attracted to transgender in anyway. I just understand where they are coming from because alot of them suffer from gender identity issues. 

Originally Posted by BirdsIView

You guys are taking this way too seriously. It's a freaking pageant, if "she" wants to enter, so be it. All you anti-gays out there are gonna look just as bad as racists in the history books in the coming generations. I don't know if you guys see the trend or not, but the world is becoming a much more accepting (aware) place. Hate is ancient.

How do you even know that he/she is attracted to the opposite gender?
No one is talking about "gays".

Some of y'all new _s are pathetic. Sound like you're all reading from the same script, without a mind of your own. 

So when do you think NBA scrubs who cant make a roster will go through sex changes to get in the wnba??

laugh.gif
really. I thought a vagina would be required for a miss universe contest

SMH. It had a penis though. And it still has an XY chromosome, so it shouldn't be allowed to enter.

Originally Posted by Tr1ll

I've never seen one, but the way technology has advanced so much when it comes to surgeries, I'm sure some guys have been badly
fooled. I don't know the technical names for it, but with everything that goes into gender reassignment, after inverting a penis to a "vagina",

I'm sure many unsuspecting guys have felt something wet and didn't ask any questions. 

You can't cross lines drawn out by nature. I don't care what this person identifies themselves with. He was not born a woman so he should not be allowed to enter this competition. Our society is so soft and we bend to every complaint. It's getting ridiculous.

Also this isn't about being anti-homosexual. I personally think gays should have the same rights as everyone else and should be allowed to marry. I'm just not going to bend to the point that we distort innate distinctions. He made a decision to have an operation that changed his sex. That's cool but he can't expect to suddenly precede his innate gender and trump a competition that has been around for a century because of a personal choice.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

I've never seen one, but the way technology has advanced so much when it comes to surgeries, I'm sure some guys have been badly
fooled. I don't know the technical names for it, but with everything that goes into gender reassignment, after inverting a penis to a "vagina",

I'm sure many unsuspecting guys have felt something wet and didn't ask any questions. 

My sentiments exactly. I feel bad for the many men that have been fooled. 
But at the same time, I couldn't imagine sticking anything in my urethra, and these "new"women are having meat in there 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
. How do they do it?

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Word to Tucker Max

Originally Posted by BirdsIView

This has nothing to do with hatred or being anti-gay (don't even see where homosexuality plays a part on the simplest level), it's common sense. If you weren't born a female you don't have a right to enter this pageant just because you believe you should be a woman, inverted your penis, got breast implants, and reconstructive face surgery doesn't make you one.

The history books should write this as it is. Miss Universe pageant lets a girl looking dude enter to avoid backlash.

As technology and media take an even more of a "god-like" role in our lives, just think of how much the sexual discovery period of young children's lives will change.

Back
Top Bottom