So now medium size is now the small size at BK? Vol: America is fat.

So I'm craving a cheeseburger and decide to hit up BK. BTW, BK burgers > McD's burgers. And I wanted a medium combo, because even though I'meating something that's bad for me, I try to limit it. Then she goes to hand me a large cup. I'm like naw man, I said medium. She then tells me aboutthe size changes. I can't imagine the size of the large or extra large combos now
sick.gif
. The worst part of this is that the prices don't change...
smh.gif

Cliffnotes.
Medium is now Small.
It's the same price as it was when it was medium.
America is getting fat.

remember like back in '98 when Disney dropped Mulan, and then McDonalds released the "Bucket O' Fries" to promote it?

good ol days
pimp.gif

-The Juice

well at least we're getting our money's worth out of somethin. and i co-sign the BK>McD (their marketing is just on point).

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by mtg

thats crazy...all fast-food joints should be closed
Co-signs

Why? If people can't control themselves that's on them... why not ban alcohol, gambling, and everything else that some people aren't capable ofenjoying responsibly?

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

BK >>>>>>>>>>>>> MCD
True story.

And real talk I hate how stores be playing with the sizes of their drinks. I hate it when I order a small drink which should be no bigger than 12oz and theywanna hand you a cup that's like 20oz and charge you $1.89 on some "this is the smallest size we have." It's highway robbery. The worst partabout it is I rarely ever finish it. If I just bought one burger what the hell do I need with all that damn soda!? /Rant.

i think you've got it backwards. at my bk, they reduced the size to, what i assume, increase profits. i doubt they'd increase the size, that justdoesn't make sense, but who knows.

In my Stat class, we were told that the average weight of a man went up from 160 to 180 lbs so I'm not surprised. I also read an article on Yahoo severalweeks ago, comparing an old fashion burger with just 1 patty to the grotesque stuff out there now, ie 3 patties, 3 strips of bacon, ranch dressing, etc. Theysaid those burgers can easily exceed 2000 cals...the amount of intake for a regular person a day.

Consider yourself lucky. The portions are going down and the prices are goingup at all of the fast food places near me
smh.gif

Originally Posted by kmn2008

your complaining about getting more for your money?
No, he's concerned about the alarming portions of food/drink being sold using misleading labels.

I actually thought it was the other way around; after the whole anti-Fast food craze caused by Super-size Me, I noticed portions getting smaller and smaller.What do I know, I haven't eaten at a fast-food burger joint in three years.

I think you mean a medium is now a large. When you order the medium you get a large portion. The wendys by me has been doing it for a while now. I just go withthe small or a "cup of water" whenever I eat fast food which isn't much

it balances out though
have u seen the size of the tendergrill now?
it used to be huge now its like a regular McD's hamburger
maybe it was that one BK i went to idk

This is bad overall, but it's good for me because I'm always hungry.

And yes, BK > McD.

This got me actually wanting a tendercrisp from BK.

The "extra value meal" was one of the biggest reasons fast food is where it is today. People were like, wow .39 cents for ALL that extra stuff?

If I get fast food, which is rare, I just grab a sandwhich/burger/nuggets or whatever and a small fry, no soda.

this is actually good in alot of way.. its good for people on a budget or unemployed people to double their meal or share it with someone. maybe thats theirwhole intention

bk> mcd (except for the nuggets) but mcd > bk in advertisement commercials.. " girl you gotta 10 piece dont be stingayy.."

Originally Posted by you go boy

did we really need cliffnotes though
laugh.gif
There are some reading challenged NT'ers with short attention spans and who lack comprehension.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom