So.....Now this "Cougar" wants to take me to Cancun over Spring Break......YOLO?

Originally Posted by MoonMan818

Originally Posted by Focused22

I'll get a pic for you all soon....

No ducktales.

If I commit to the trip, I will be sure to post pictures.
we-got-time-o.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

No ducktales.

dont post pics. dont give in to NT 
but you dont hear tho 

i really dont see your hesitation 
grin.gif

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

Originally Posted by MoonMan818

No ducktales.

we-got-time-o.gif
laugh.gif
 A+++ execution. Will check back in April. If no pics, I will be disappoint.

This is why NT needs a rep system.  He can make guarantees...but doesn't have to follow up with it...
At least with reps, we can all neg him to death.

What is it? She offers Miami Heat lower level seats? You pass. She offers a trip anywhere for SB, you don't respond. She than throws a $1600 dollar Cancun trip in your face and you run to NT? Either OP is suspect or Shorty is fat as %#%%? I'm calling suspect both.

This braggin $@#% has got to stop, some of your NTers, I just don't know...
EDIT: 

F95Ik.png

I went through all 7 pages looking for a pic of said "cougar"..

This is NT, before creating a thread make sure you have pics player
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

What is it? She offers Miami Heat lower level seats? You pass. She offers a trip anywhere for SB, you don't respond. She than throws a $1600 dollar Cancun trip in your face and you run to NT? Either OP is suspect or Shorty is fat as %#%%? I'm calling suspect both.

EDIT: 

F95Ik.png
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

And these dudes saying don't post pics, message your boy if you care for him that much. We tryna see a cougar on the prowl, and you not helping.

He's lying anyways so it doesn't matter. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by G14

last week she invites me to a Miami Heat game, with lower level seats. I couldnt make it.....but TODAY, she bids on this 5 Star Cancun vacation on LuxuryLink.com and she won the auction and wants me to go with her for SB.....
WOW!!!!

SHE STAYS IN MIAMI?....SLIDE HER MY WAY BRUH' U PLAYING AROUND U AINT BOUT DAT

YOU JUST FLAKING ON HER WHILE SHE TRYING TO HAVE "FUN"

I WANT TO BE AT HEAT  GAMES & CANCUN AND KUSH BREAK
pimp.gif

IS SHE GOOD LOOKING?...DO IT ...BUT I DONT YOU GOING TO ..SHE PROBABLY ALREADY FOUND ANOTHER YOUNGIN TO FILL UR DUTY THO
really doe

Originally Posted by frostythepoptart

i sincerely hope you're not dumb enough to post a pic.

best case scenario, NT approves and sends
pimp.gif
smiley sall over the page

then finds her information, via fb, twitter, white pages, random encounter, and tell her about the post.

worst case scenario, NT disapproves calls her wack ugly, etc

then finds her information,v ia fb, twitter, white pages, random encounter, and tell her about the post and other nonsense
Yeah but by the he would've already smashed, no? and from the jump he's been unsure about going through with it so NT might end up doing him a favor

Originally Posted by frostythepoptart

i sincerely hope you're not dumb enough to post a pic.

best case scenario, NT approves and sends
pimp.gif
smiley sall over the page

then finds her information, via fb, twitter, white pages, random encounter, and tell her about the post.

worst case scenario, NT disapproves calls her wack ugly, etc

then finds her information,v ia fb, twitter, white pages, random encounter, and tell her about the post and other nonsense
So true, to bad he already committed to NT. 
smokin.gif

At least post a picture of her body and blur out her face man.

You are a fool if you think she really understands that you only want to be her friend. She wouldn't be doing all of this if she did.

Don't go, you are only going to make her more attached.

Son is passing up an all expense paid trip to Cancun and lower level Heat tickets offered by a single, good looking, seemingly sane woman. The hell is wrong with you?

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

EDIT: 

F95Ik.png
LMAO. 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

You are a fool if you think she really understands that you only want to be her friend. She wouldn't be doing all of this if she did.
And you clearly have never been with a cougar if you think that she wants more than just the D.  Thats the reason cougars are amazing.  They are using you as much as you are using them.

Back
Top Bottom