So NT... at what age did you start shaving?

I have very thin shy hairs all over my cheeks and chin. It just makes my skin look dirtier then it already is.
sick.gif

I am scared to shave because I don't want a freaking beard or shadow at this age.
laugh.gif
(turning 15 soon)

I know it is going to grow faster and thicker so that is why I haven't done it yet.

For those that shaved at a young age ( 15 or younger... around there) how was it when it started to grow back... was it thicker? Did you have a shadow?

i started shaving at 18, i didnt want people to go up to me and ask if i shaved and make a big deal about it

Started shaving the stashe at 15.

My mustache was going hard. I looked like the long lost Filipino Mario Brother.
smh.gif

But as for the chin/beard hairs, I'm letting them grow in. Trying to see if I can grow a Baron Davis type beard. That would be
pimp.gif

Got my first pack of Bic shaving razors.

Cut myself nice with those cheap pieces of @*#$.
laugh.gif

Like what do you mean ?

I had a stache at 12-13 and had a beard without bald spots at 15 but I didnt start to shave with a razor blade til I was 18 and I only do it when I cant meetup with my barber or im broke.

I started shaving in the 10th grade..but I only did it like 2 times a week. Now at the age of 22, I shave daily..but it takes about 10-15 seconds, lol...justaround my chin and mouth. I remember back in the 8th grade after sex ed, we all got a razor and shaving cream kit and my classmate used it asap. Son had a fullblown Rick Ross beard when he came back from the summer to start the 8th grade.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by wj4

I started shaving in the 10th grade..but I only did it like 2 times a week. Now at the age of 22, I shave daily..but it takes about 10-15 seconds, lol...just around my chin and mouth. I remember back in the 8th grade after sex ed, we all got a razor and shaving cream kit and my classmate used it asap. Son had a full blown Rick Ross beard when he came back from the summer to start the 8th grade.
laugh.gif

That is what I DON'T want!
laugh.gif

Had some hair under on the chin and a stash at age 12 shaved it off with quickness. Having facial isn't always good to have gotta keep it groom and hopefor the best you don't get razor bumps.

Back
Top Bottom