So NT, I need to vent

My ex-girl sent me a pic of her laid up with the new $$*@+ shes having sex with. It's lightweight ruining my Christmas, even though I'm involved with another girl at the moment. I want to retaliate so bad but I'm trying to stay on the high road. What would you guys do in my situation?
tired.gif

Discuss

Spoiler [+]
real life I had theface on when she sent it
laugh.gif

She's dirty as hell for that fam'....

Expose her nudes to every website imaginable and send her the links... and her friends the links
laugh.gif

Be careful though, You could possibly get shot over this...people are crazy

Don't even bother posting in this thread again without posting that pic.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Expose her nudes to every website imaginable and send her the links... and her friends the links
laugh.gif

This is why I feel like I dont wanna respond. Its not worth it. But on the other hand, my Ego is BRUISED. I lightweight feel like I have to do something feel me?

The cold thing is she wasn't even a bird. We were in a 3 year relationship
30t6p3b.gif

grimey

how long were you two together for?

take the high road though. she's expecting you to blow her up pissed off and angry in a jealous rage. if you haven't responded yet, don't respond at all.

focus on your current girl and enjoy your holidays. any girl that would send you a pic of her in bed with another dude just showed you why she's an ex and should never be spoken to or regarded at all again.

yo listen fam just ignore them instagrams
Turn the other cheek like a Christian man

-MonStar

BTW, Dont take my idea seriously...

Just Move on fam... Only a dumb broad would do some ++$# like that..... you don't need that in your life...

Originally Posted by MonStar1

-MonStar
Idk if your serious or trolling because NT doesn't like religion
laugh.gif

But real talk I am a Christian man and I don't believe in retaliation. But the human nature in me wants to CRUSH her spirit
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

tell her you had some kind of std while u guys were together like herpes or something.

Originally Posted by LoveOfTheGame916

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

laugh.gif

This is why I feel like I dont wanna respond. Its not worth it. But on the other hand, my Ego is BRUISED. I lightweight feel like I have to do something feel me?

The cold thing is she wasn't even a bird. We were in a 3 year relationship
30t6p3b.gif
if she's sending you pics of her with another dude, she IS a bird. she shouldn't be spending time trying to piss you off.  unless of course, you did her dirty b4 you broke up......

-MonStar
laugh.gif

But real talk I am a Christian man and I don't believe in retaliation. But the human nature in me wants to CRUSH her spirit
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
You don't understand. You crush her spirit the most by not responding at all. Trust NT on this one. 

My ex of 3 years did something similar but not quite as disrespectful 
laugh.gif
.  Anyhow, since then she's tried contacting me 3 times and I haven't responded once. Feelsgoodman. She's tried twice through text and once through a facebook message even though weren't friends 
grin.gif
. She was being so nice in the messages so I know it's eating her up alive. Trust me OP, the no response route is the way to go. 
smokin.gif

-MonStar
laugh.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Listen to what I'm spittin' these birds need attention
She's at home like "please respond" waiting and wishing
Crush her spirit? don't acknowlegdge her existence
thats the only way to prove you ain't eeem trippin'

so son is just gonna rap in every post..... i like this gimmick
laugh.gif

and agree with everyone else if you don't respond you win, don't let her know it even phased you.

Back
Top Bottom