So NT, I'm now proud Father...

She was born over the weekend, Saturday 4/4 at 3:23 am, shes's 7lbs 40z, Guatemalan, Black and Mexican and her name's London Sariah. Man that wasthe craziest experience of my life being in that delivery room, i was seeing the whole thing up close, straight HD status
eek.gif
. I'm in love tho, lil mama has me on lock. Just thought i'd share,here's a pic of the princess i just snapped.

One.

Originally Posted by jordanfanatic23

She was born over the weekend, Saturday 4/4 at 3:23 am, shes's 7lbs 40z, Guatemalan, Black and Mexican and her name's London Sariah. Man that was the craziest experience of my life being in that delivery room, i was seeing the whole thing up close, straight HD status
eek.gif
. I'm in love tho, lil mama has me on lock. Just thought i'd share, here's a pic of the princess i just snapped.

One.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I want a daughter so baddddddddddddd but im not ready yourlucky congrats

Congratulations!

May I wish you, the mother, and child years of happiness and health!

Congrats man. I felt the same way when my Mookie was born. She got me wrapped around her lil finger
laugh.gif
. U gon trip when she old enough to know who u are andget excited as soon as u walk in the room. I can't go anywhere w/o my daughter fussin for me.

Thanks a lot guys, man i ain't gon front this parenting stuff is hard work, but it's also dope as hell. I'mma def raise her to the best of myability!

Congrats. I have a son and a daughter that I wouldn't trade in for anything in the world. They grow up fast.

Congrats bro...I got a lil dude and he is my world too...

Quick Question though..you watched the whole thing?? not me dude I was @ the head holding her hand showing her my support....I left the room to make phonecalls..and i came back and she was still open..i took one look and damn near passed out...i was never the same after that....

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

Congrats fam,

I got a few weeks before Karma gets here... I'm already geeked/ anxious
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

My dude..i didnt know you was having a seed...
pimp.gif
congrats my dude..hit meon the twitter.

Twitter.com/jaccsparrow

Back
Top Bottom