So NT what's your count up to? I'm at 3. vol. Another one off the market.

It's really weird when you get older and girls you've had relations with start to pop up married, engaged, prego, etc. As of a few days ago Idiscovered that the number of girls I've messed with who have subsequently gotten married is up to 3 (that I know of). Two, with children. I've alsogot a couple on deck to get married who I wanted to get with and could've but nothing ever materialized for one reason or another. Personally I'mlooking forward to a few more years of debauchery (I'm 28) and I guess this is why it seems weird to see my peers give in so early lol. Quitters
smh.gif

So what's the count at for you? Or am I the only one paying attention?

Or am I the only one paying attention?
You know, lately it seems more people around me have been keeping tabs on their ex-significant others.

I've really never been the one to do that.
ohwell.gif

But a quick browse on FB/myspace says that:

2 - single w/ seeds

1 - single w/ no seeds

1 - engaged.

Originally Posted by trueballer507

aye my count is at like 15 preggo or already had a kid so dont feel bad it happens to everyone
laugh.gif
Ain't nothing to feel bad about g, I wish the best for all my ex's. It's just weird.

3 girls w/ kids now

i'm 22 btw.....i doubt the girls i messed w/ will get married anytime soon.....hopefully i'm married by the time i'm 28 (i'm serious
laugh.gif
)

op- I feel u my count is like 5
3-with a seed/preg
1-engaged
1-involved

but the good thing is im doing great so when i see them i just smile listen to what they saying tell em im about to graduate from college... then show them therubber band bank and say it could have been you and laugh...I kid...I just tell em congrats give him a half smile and keep it moving

Originally Posted by soltheman

I cut contact, kid.
Same here (with the exception of the last 2), but I don't see the point in keeping contact with my ex's unless they wanna mess around.Friendship with ex's are never fully comfortable for me.

my first real relationship, she got married and had
a seed. Havent heard from her in a min tho, so who
knows.

It really amazes me how often things that are on my mind are posted on NT. My count is 3. They I know of.

1. Married with kid. (I called for a booty call at 3am while in Fl last month. I had forgot about the new baby)
2. Getting married (I found out my mom got a wedding invitation). She should have been the one. Face 8.5, Body 9, Other 10. (Personality, Education, Style, $).Even her mom was a super hot milf with great testicles. Her dad and my mom where friends for like 20+ years working together. I was on full beast mode withher. I went to hard to early.
indifferent.gif
frown.gif
eyes.gif

3. Engaged

Originally Posted by PoloRSport

It really amazes me how often things that are on my mind are posted on NT. My count is 3. They I know of.

1. Married with kid. (I called for a booty call at 3am while in Fl last month. I had forgot about the new baby)
2. Getting married (I found out my mom got a wedding invitation). She should have been the one. Face 8.5, Body 9, Other 10. (Personality, Education, Style, $). Even her mom was a super hot milf with great testicles. Her dad and my mom where friends for like 20+ years working together. I was on full beast mode with her. I went to hard to early.
indifferent.gif
frown.gif
eyes.gif

3. Engaged
Only reason I quoted is because I cant even begin to fathom what you meant to say that would come out as 'testicles' unless you trulymeant... 'testicles'...

As for me, I guess 3..
1 w/ a seed on the way. Ex who wants to be friends and calls every now and then but I wanted to tell her I dont see a reason for us to be in each others livesanymore.
1 married
1 engaged

...and heres the kicker. Im only 21 and these chicks are 1-2 years younger than me
tired.gif

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Originally Posted by soltheman

I cut contact, kid.
Same here (with the exception of the last 2), but I don't see the point in keeping contact with my ex's unless they wanna mess around. Friendship with ex's are never fully comfortable for me.

i agree

i dont see how that works for man or woman.......

yall keepin in contact fora reason.........maybe emergency P when you hit a drought or emergency D for female.........."fake platonic relationship"

Back
Top Bottom