So NT, Who is working on Black Friday???

This is my first year working black Friday at my job and i was wondering how many other NT'ers are gonna be on the other side of the madness friday.I'm working a closing shift (2:30PM-12AM) so i'm not sure how its gonna be. All i know is that the store is gonna be a mess.

So NT, Who is working Black Friday
nerd.gif

ha.. i'll be on MW2 x PS3 all mawin' while you chumps gotta deal w/ some bugged out customers.
i feel your pain though as i've experienced this myself 4 years ago.

I will and it will be awesome...none of the regular crap that I have to put up with while everyone else is off.

I love working on/around holidays.

i'll be working thanksgiving and black friday - in an office though. dudes should just be grateful they have jobs.

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

i'll be working thanksgiving and black friday - in an office though. dudes should just be grateful they have jobs.

I wont be working but whoever does...^^^

Originally Posted by doosta45

Closing shift at macys on Friday
sick.gif
x
smh.gif
we probably ain't getting out of there til 3am
I'm only scheduled til midnight but i highly doubt we will be out by then
smh.gif

this is the first yr in 5 yrs that i actually dont have to work that crazy $%$ day !!!!!! so glad !!!
pimp.gif
haha

ill be sleeping in but you guys have my sympathy because i worked black friday in 2002, 2003, 2004, 2007, and 2008, at the jobs i used to work at.

if i was working, i would prefer the early shift though just to knock it out the way and get it done with. in malls at least for the most part it was quiet atthe store i used to work at for the first hour or two.

i was the assistant manager at my old job the last two black fridays and i wasn't planning on staying no hour or two after the store closed so i just toldmy employees to multitask and start cleaning up about an hour before we closed so i could just count the registers and get us out of there.

it was bad at my job though, they were understaffed and they tried to screw us over and not give us overtime when we worked it and tried to switch our hours aday before we worked without asking us first and they pulled a bunch of shady stuff which is why i called in sick a bunch during the holliday season because igrew tired of the companys ungratefullness.

i will be
frown.gif
....9am-10pm @ the mall....glad i'll have quite a fewworkers with me. It won't be that bad tho cuz i actually like working with these people now, there was some previous employees i couldn't deal with.they went out the door, got some new good peoples.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom