So NTer GaBeGRaMs scammed me out of $100

Met up with dude Sat. Gave me 330 for the red metallic foams.Drop dude back to the train station and everything.Got back immediately put the money into my account but a 100 and a 50 kept getting rejected.Ain't pay it no mind. Today used the 50 to put some gas in my car.Me and my girl went out to eat just awhile ago. Used the 100 to pay.Manager came to the table with the marker telling me the bill is fake.Immediately hit him and payed with debit.He's basically saying he don't think it's his 100. Ofcourse. Smh.I'm telling him I have no reason to lie. Would post pics but can't do it from an iPhone.100% sure it's his bill tho. Ain't have no cash on me other than what he gave me Saturday.Offered to give him back the money and the fake bill and says he wore them already and is wearing it now.Don't know what else i can do in this situation.

Yo this is very very serious. Counterfeit money is no joke. He will be tracked down by the FBI in less than an hour.

Originally Posted by megatron

Yo this is very very serious. Counterfeit money is no joke. He will be tracked down by the FBI in less than an hour.
Word...I'd threaten to go to the Feds. In this case, snitches get they Foams back.

though counterfeit money is whats good for meetups 
laugh.gif

the fact you gave dude a ride back too lol you said the fake 50 worked at the gas station well problem solved
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by NikeVandal

though counterfeit money is whats good for meetups 
laugh.gif

the fact you gave dude a ride back too lol you said the fake 50 worked at the gas station well problem solved
nerd.gif

you didnt know the bill was fake so odds are no one else will... not saying its right but whatever live n learn

jus go somewhere theyll be too lazy to use the marker

If its not that obvious, prolly a good chance the guy didn't know. Counterfeit money ain't no joke since its a federal crime. Another good reason why I use my credit card for 99% of my purchases.

Originally Posted by denni5themenace

there's a chance he genuinely didn't know. You couldn't tell off the bat it was a fake bill?

Yup. It's happened to me. I withdrew the bill from a banco popular in Puerto Rico. Went to gamestop and they said it was fake. Just took it to my chase bank and changed it. They did not give me a problem.

Take a second next time to at least make a cursory check of the bills. Only takes a moment to check watermarks, looks, feel and material composition of bills.

Not saying it's yours or his fault but for future transactions keep it in mind.

Originally Posted by durty pancakes

Just go to some place like the cornerstore and try to break up the hundred. 

what corner store you go to that will break a hunny if you not spending damn near half of it

eek.gif

And y'all discussing what to do with a counterfeit benjamin.  Expect a knock on your door gentlemen.  That is all.  

Yea but I he genuinely didn't know why should I still take the L...

Guess imma have to get the police involved...

I just spoke to my friend whos a cop and has contact with the FEDS.
He said all IPs of the people who suggested what to do with the counterfeit money will be tracked.

Originally Posted by Regis

I just spoke to my friend whos a cop and has contact with the FEDS.
He said all IPs of the people who suggested what to do with the counterfeit money will be tracked.

Lmao. Police ain't gonna do nothing for u homie just take the L

Back
Top Bottom