So Pharrell turns 38 today.

Originally Posted by BriaNiLLa

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

It's the black x filipino combo. I don't why but if you're black you only need a drop of pinoy blood in you and you basically defy age. Ask my grandmother. 
laugh.gif
Pharrell doesent have a drop of Filipino blood in him so please stop it.

yes he is bruh:

Pharrell Williams (born April 5, 1973), R&B pop singer, half-black & half-Filipino and is commonly known as Pharrell.  He is an American music producer, singer-songwriter, and rapper. He, along with Chad Hugo are the duo of The Neptunes where they produce pop, hip hop and R&B music. Known for his “sweet

I'm headed down this route. I'm 26 and look 18. Can't wait til I turn 40 and plot on 18 year old college %+%%+%!.

I'm headed down this route. I'm 26 and look 18. Can't wait til I turn 40 and plot on 18 year old college %+%%+%!.

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

hansen.jpg

strong thread bump

Originally Posted by DIOR PAINT

hansen.jpg

strong thread bump

Originally Posted by NikeVandal

laugh.gif

yes he is bruh:

Pharrell Williams (born April 5, 1973), R&B pop singer, half-black & half-Filipino and is commonly known as Pharrell.  He is an American music producer, singer-songwriter, and rapper. He, along with Chad Hugo are the duo of The Neptunes where they produce pop, hip hop and R&B music. Known for his “sweet

Originally Posted by NikeVandal

laugh.gif

yes he is bruh:

Back
Top Bottom