So SneakGeekz cops from Air-Randy? Word?

This post is basically hating on sneekgeeks because dudes wish they could do what he does. dam shame i leave niketalk and comeback to the same nonsense, dudes will always hate. looks like a bunch of girls comparing their cheerleader outfits!!

^ I certainly don't hate. I certainly don't care either. I could care less what he does - he isnt doing ANYTHING beneficial. The shoes he gets - the pics are floating out there - so what is he really doing? Opening boxes? In the immortal words of ESPN NFL analysts... "C'MON MAN."

Lock this post up - it's not even Jordan Brand related.

Originally Posted by BIGBEN1986

This post is basically hating on sneekgeeks because dudes wish they could do what he does. dam shame i leave niketalk and comeback to the same nonsense, dudes will always hate. looks like a bunch of girls comparing their cheerleader outfits!!

What is he doing that we wish he could be doing? I certainly don't want to be up on youtube. Secondly it seems like the only one here that's cheerleading is you. You seem somehow compelled to defend him because he shares your ethnicity. Facts are facts man, Air Randy is selling fakes and so are all these early release websites. Why is SneakGeekz promoting these sites if he cares so much about the sneaker culture? Simple question. He's liable. 
Again no one is hating, he's doesn't have anything I envy nor is he doing anything I envy. At all. Stop being ignorant.

'

SO THEN WHY make a post about him. you both have valid points. but why even talk about the man and what he does? it just makes no sense to me. i'm not being ignorant im just telling it like it is. but talking to you kids is like talking to the wall. yo worry about your self and not what the next man is doing. simple as that. peace.

SO THEN WHY make a post about him. you both have valid points. but why even talk about the man and what he does? it just makes no sense to me. i'm not being ignorant im just telling it like it is. but talking to you kids is like talking to the wall. yo worry about your self and not what the next man is doing. simple as that. peace.

by posting in this thread, you show that you don't even practice what you preach

lol you got me green rhino i give it to you for that comment. 
laugh.gif
i read it and i was like "yikes" so i throw my arms down. at the end of the day i'll stick to what i believe. everybody here knows me as a trouble maker, but I'm nothing close to it. i understand about the fake situation and i had no idea that air randy sold fakes (nahhhhhhh i'm not coping a plea) or something close to it. it does suck to pay mad money for kicks early and find out that they are fakes or b-grades.  my whole thing was this. regardless of what one does we shouldn't be judging etc. remember in business, it's all about getting over. now go clown me on my post that i'm about to make about the steel 10's your gonna laugh. go ahead and clown I wont get mad, don't want to be banned.

Why? Because I just want to know why he feels it's right to basically mislead thousands of sneaker unsuspecting enthusiasts into buying shoes that are fake. That's why, I feel like someone has to let some of these less knowledgeable (not their fault either) sneaker enthusiasts that the websites he's promoting are not legitimate. 
Secondly, I don't want these shoes to get out on the market (eBay, consignment stores like FCNY, Rif, Uptempoair and forum marketplaces) because I don't ever want to accidentally buy a high quality fake that some unsuspecting seller is selling me.

Finally and relating to my second point, judging by your grammar and your overall ineptitude to comprehend the moral issue at hand I'd say you're the child here. I'm a grown @@! man who doesn't need to be dealing with this nonsense. When I don't have the time to go to every release and I want to hit up eBay, flight club or ISS and overpay for my shoes I want to breathe easy that they're real and I didn't just spend double on some shoes that might be fake because I couldn't make it to the release. I don't buy from any of these early release websites (I've bought from VMV and Promoshoes in the past however, got rid of all those shoes), but I still fear that fakes can make it into the hands of legit resellers. 

I've tried to explain things nicely, but you just don't get it.

nah sneakerheather i get what your saying.. well said. my bad if i came across as a jerk but it's my nature at times to debate. heck debating is good you always learn something while debating, but i get your point. word!

yo sneakerheathen is the r on your name an "n" it looks like that on the title then when i come to the post its an "r" maybe because the name is too long i think. but either way i'm glad we came to an understanding.

What I'm tripping on is I don't think JB would get in bed with sneakgeekz if they knew he was purchasing fakes

People were hating on SG before the whole Ray Allen XIII/Concord fiasco

He got hated on, because his videos weren't informative, but yet he was getting kicks everyone wanted. I think some people look at it as bragging or boasting. Which I can see.

Some want him to be as in to kicks as they are, and know what date the OG kicks came out, the materials... Being a little older I know some people buy cars, because of the way they look and others buy them for horsepower, know how many cubic inches are in the interior, the exact name of the color. Do you bash a guy, because he bought a BMW, because it's a BMW? At the end of the day it's his money or he built himself up in to to the position he's in where he gets them free or at discount. And him being a former ex-con I salute dude, especially when he doesn't hide the fact. He could be out here doing wrong. Dude buys kicks off nostalgia. Being older you also are less concerned about little stuff, because you have real life responsibilities(kids, mortgages, wives). What's more important knowing what time to pick your son up from soccer practice or the date Jordan did what in those sneakers?

It's whatever, don't blame SneekGeeks for the mistakes you made purchasing. You should have known buying kicks five months in advance there was a risk. Those are the risk in the sneaker culture. That's why a site like NT is around to help you make wiser decisions.

Originally Posted by SneakerHeathen

Why? Because I just want to know why he feels it's right to basically mislead thousands of sneaker unsuspecting enthusiasts into buying shoes that are fake. That's why, I feel like someone has to let some of these less knowledgeable (not their fault either) sneaker enthusiasts that the websites he's promoting are not legitimate. 
Secondly, I don't want these shoes to get out on the market (eBay, consignment stores like FCNY, Rif, Uptempoair and forum marketplaces) because I don't ever want to accidentally buy a high quality fake that some unsuspecting seller is selling me.

Finally and relating to my second point, judging by your grammar and your overall ineptitude to comprehend the moral issue at hand I'd say you're the child here. I'm a grown @@! man who doesn't need to be dealing with this nonsense. When I don't have the time to go to every release and I want to hit up eBay, flight club or ISS and overpay for my shoes I want to breathe easy that they're real and I didn't just spend double on some shoes that might be fake because I couldn't make it to the release. I don't buy from any of these early release websites (I've bought from VMV and Promoshoes in the past however, got rid of all those shoes), but I still fear that fakes can make it into the hands of legit resellers. 

I've tried to explain things nicely, but you just don't get it.
FLIGHTCLUB WON'T ACCEPT THESE EARLY RELEASE SHOES ANYMORE AT THEIR STORES.

I just do not like his cocky gestures like he's really got somethin that no one else can get.. anyone can get those if they are willing to pay.. If he would just show the shoes and not act like he is better than others then I wouldnt think he's a joke.. oh well, I'll let him live

this is why i always wait and buy on drop day from official nike retailers, these days it's almost impossible knowing who to trust.

Originally Posted by memphissfinest

FLIGHTCLUB WON'T ACCEPT THESE EARLY RELEASE SHOES ANYMORE AT THEIR STORES. 

FCNY.com had black and white cement 3s days or maybe even weeks before RD didn't they? 
Anyway, I'm inclined to agree with sneakerheathen and the others... its irresponsible for someone of SG's "magnitude" and with his "fan base" to consistently showcase fake or b-grade shoes. he's essentially advertising for the overseas early release sites in return for free kicks and whatever else he gets. i know its been said 50 times in 30 different ways but i had to put my opinion out there. his videos do give me a good chuckle though 
roll.gif

Not trying to defend AR or any other early release site but just have a few questions:
I understand that technically the materials are real but the shoes aren't authorized by Nike to it puts them in the gray area.
So why do all the sneaker news websites like theshoegame, sneakerfiles, etc. use AR and MS as sources for their pics?
I know the good old days of snuggal mcduggals are over but why does everyone rely on those pics?
Also how come AR is usually the first one to post a clear pic of a shoe which always ends up releasing 3-6 months later?

Interesting article on SC called: "Consider This: Five Reasons Why You Should Wait Until Release Date for Air Jordans".
Quote from link:

Most recently, the infamous "Air Randy" miraculously ended up with multiple sizes of Concords with MJ's #45 on the back. Thinking realistically, it's more than likely that these "samples" were manufactured on the side and weren't ever authorized Nike products.

Originally Posted by Magic1978

People were hating on SG before the whole Ray Allen XIII/Concord fiasco

He got hated on, because his videos weren't informative, but yet he was getting kicks everyone wanted. I think some people look at it as bragging or boasting. Which I can see.

Some want him to be as in to kicks as they are, and know what date the OG kicks came out, the materials... Being a little older I know some people buy cars, because of the way they look and others buy them for horsepower, know how many cubic inches are in the interior, the exact name of the color. Do you bash a guy, because he bought a BMW, because it's a BMW? At the end of the day it's his money or he built himself up in to to the position he's in where he gets them free or at discount. And him being a former ex-con I salute dude, especially when he doesn't hide the fact. He could be out here doing wrong. Dude buys kicks off nostalgia. Being older you also are less concerned about little stuff, because you have real life responsibilities(kids, mortgages, wives). What's more important knowing what time to pick your son up from soccer practice or the date Jordan did what in those sneakers?

It's whatever, don't blame SneekGeeks for the mistakes you made purchasing. You should have known buying kicks five months in advance there was a risk. Those are the risk in the sneaker culture. That's why a site like NT is around to help you make wiser decisions.

This.  Not sticking up for the guy cause honestly who is he... lol, but no need to place blame on him if you decided to buy

I knew that these sites were fake when they talked about a space jam restock 
30t6p3b.gif
 but on another note AR is back at it again.
air-jordan-iv-gs-voltage-cherry-white-black-5-570x427-1.jpeg

-Its to the point Air Randy has the shoe for sale before Nike/JB starts to actually promote them.

Air Jordan IV 
Voltage Cherry/Black-White
487724-601

aha...i see da problem ya got with air-randy....son is poking holes at da mystique of air jordans....he's doing da equilvant of tearing down da wizard of OZ and showing ya how da sausages is made.

-Its to the point Air Randy has the shoe for sale before Nike/JB starts to actually promote them.
KANYE_SHRUG.gif

they have no one to blame but themselves...that 3rd world labor practice biting em in da ++@
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom