So Some guy keeps calling me asking for...

a Richard Knollwood and I've told him like 4 times that i'm not Richard Knollwood. Next time he calls, should i just play along and say im richardknollwood because the guy obviously doesn't get it. and it's from an area code somewhere in the south because the guy has a strong southern accent andi'm in So Cal so i have no clue how he got my number.

Yeah, just play along.

Dont end up just clicking either, go along with it for a loooooong (nh) time and see where it goes.

Originally Posted by Purple Face

You should do this...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

We don't get the telemarketers at our house or cell's anymore though. Everyone I know is on the Do Not Call List.

i get all types of people calling me asking for mohamed and leaving messages. the other day comcast called and left a voice mail to confirm their 1:30appointment.
laugh.gif

imma try to do that to some telemarketer, but mix in some terrorist plot linking the telemarketer

Dudes call my phone and ask if Leo is there.

I always reply this ain't him, but they tell me i am a lier and to let them talk to Leo or they will kick my **@.

that reminds me of something that happened to me a couple years ago.
it was 5:20 am (40 minutes before i usually wake up)
this guy calls my phone with a strong mexican/spanish accent (no racist)
me: hello
him: you stole my phone
me: what?
him: you have my phone
me: i'm sleeping
him: why did you steal my phone?
me: what? this is my phone. i don't have your phone
him: YOU HAVE MY PHONE!
me: i don't have your phone! this is mine, not yours
him: where are you, i'm coming to get it!
me: what's your phone number?
him: what?
me: what is your phone number?
him: 885-6890
me:
indifferent.gif
mine is xxx-xxxx, you called the wrong number
him: oh, *hangs up*

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

what a waste of 3 minutes. and he ruined my sleep.
mad.gif
mad.gif

should have hung up on him after 10 seconds. actually, i shouldn't have answered.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by seaner23

that how i met my first girlfriend...

i talked to a girl from VA for like a half hour one day. my boy was calling someone down there on my phone, and dialed the wrong number. the wrong numbercalls me back the next day. i tell her wrong number. then she asks what city i live in and how old i am. we were the same age so we had aconversation.
laugh.gif
x as

Originally Posted by MPLSdunk

i talked to a girl from VA for like a half hour one day. my boy was calling someone down there on my phone, and dialed the wrong number. the wrong number calls me back the next day. i tell her wrong number. then she asks what city i live in and how old i am. we were the same age so we had a conversation.
laugh.gif
x as
Steven would always call her from my phone too, but she never called back

Originally Posted by sbhoops2

i talked to a girl from VA for like a half hour one day. my boy was calling someone down there on my phone, and dialed the wrong number. the wrong number calls me back the next day. i tell her wrong number. then she asks what city i live in and how old i am. we were the same age so we had a conversation.
laugh.gif
x as

it wasn't that girl though, it was some random number he accidentally dialed.

Originally Posted by sbhoops2

laugh.gif
x as

it wasn't that girl though, it was some random number he accidentally dialed.

sounds fishy
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
grin.gif

I get mail with football cards that people expect Shawn Gayle to sign, he is a former Chicago Bear who used to live in my house.

Back
Top Bottom