So.....SOMEONE JUST COMMITTED SUICIDE IN QUEENS CENTER MALL JUST NOW (NYC)..

i know the dude he landed on was mad as hell
laugh.gif
But R.I.P
smh.gif

yea a few summers back on july 4th...some girl "jumped" from a window at my dormitory. It sucked cuz it was right by the entrance. and no one couldget in or out and i was supposed to be going to a bbq. They think it was a murder to this day...

Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

how does the guy that jumped die, but the guy he landed on live?

Im curious about the physics on that....it seems like either they both should be dead, or they both should be alive. I will say that its good the guy that got landed on isnt dead cause he wasnt the 1 tryin to off himself
The guy who did the jumping had much more momentum than the guy just standing around. I'm assuming since there was blood everywhere, the guywho jumped hit his head, because if he would have landed on his feet or something there probably wouldn't be that much blood.

And, if I'm correct, someone with far less momentum that hits their head would die a lot faster than someone who gets landed on.

RIP to the jumper but I feel bad for the dude who got landed on. I mean, he wasjust going through his day minding his own business and boom a person lands on top of him and probably will scar him physically and emotionally for the rest ofhis life. Suicide, I can understand, public suicide, I can't understand.

Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

how does the guy that jumped die, but the guy he landed on live?

Im curious about the physics on that....it seems like either they both should be dead, or they both should be alive. I will say that its good the guy that got landed on isnt dead cause he wasnt the 1 tryin to off himself

because the guy who jumped off from the 3rd floor weighs alot heavier once he reaches the ground, and the victim who got squashed probably only took part ofthe impact of the body weight.

Probably saw Wolverine origin

I don't know how you can make a joke about it, its such a bizarre situation and people who had to unfortunately witness that are shaken up (esp my girl).I'm stuck here till 4pm FTL!

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

My dude seen some %+!+ like that at prov place in ri.....dude jumped from 3rd floor and went down all the way to level a( thats 3, 2m, 2, 1m, 1, c, b, a) said al he seen was a pool of blood
tired.gif

This happened twice inside Prov place. Once they thought dude got pushed. It happened once outside too. Dude jumped from the top of the parking lot near the statehouse side. My cuz was the security guard on duty that night. Not pretty.

Originally Posted by CherryRed

Eh, try again. Your attempt at humor is amateur

if you're gonna kill yourself, just do it to yourself and don't involve anyone else in the game. That's just being a coward X2

Originally Posted by SIRIUS LEE HANDSOME

Originally Posted by CherryRed

Eh, try again. Your attempt at humor is amateur

if you're gonna kill yourself, just do it to yourself and don't involve anyone else in the game. That's just being a coward X2
Damn NT went soft
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom