so, Soulja Boy shot somebody...?

SB went to my middle school; he got his $!% beat up every damn day.

laugh.gif
:

He's not about that life.

The real question is why did SB boy pass the gun to SB? SB is the money maker his boy should have shot the gun.

The real question is why did SB boy pass the gun to SB? SB is the money maker his boy should have shot the gun.

Let me get this straight.

Soulja Boy shot at one guy four times and missed. The guy had an AK-47, but didn't do anything in the way of taking cover and bustin' back at a tween with a pistol. Yet somehow this guy has the balls to not only get his hands on an AK but then break into a celebrity's house. But he managed to get scared off by the "Crank That Superman" kid showing how poor his aim was. In Atlanta, where people do this all the time to people making millions less.

THEN, after missing one guy while busting 4 shots, the other guy just dips with his partner. That's believable, since teamwork is important no matter what situation you're in. But what is VERY unbelievable is the idea of a man getting shot TWICE in his back, then getting up and running away.

It just doesn't add up. And I'm not even trying to hate, but I feel really bad that there are so many holes in this story, yet this is what Soulja Boy decided would be the best move for his career, just so people who don't care to add logic to the story can think this sort of behavior is normal and even a desired situation to be in, so that one can prove his manliness and power. I mean, this is how Sean Taylor died, and he's here acting like it was just a crazy night at his thugged out home studio, and that those uptight !**+@+ execs wouldn't let the story out because he was too raw and his swag was just too stupid fruity for his fanbase.

Let me get this straight.

Soulja Boy shot at one guy four times and missed. The guy had an AK-47, but didn't do anything in the way of taking cover and bustin' back at a tween with a pistol. Yet somehow this guy has the balls to not only get his hands on an AK but then break into a celebrity's house. But he managed to get scared off by the "Crank That Superman" kid showing how poor his aim was. In Atlanta, where people do this all the time to people making millions less.

THEN, after missing one guy while busting 4 shots, the other guy just dips with his partner. That's believable, since teamwork is important no matter what situation you're in. But what is VERY unbelievable is the idea of a man getting shot TWICE in his back, then getting up and running away.

It just doesn't add up. And I'm not even trying to hate, but I feel really bad that there are so many holes in this story, yet this is what Soulja Boy decided would be the best move for his career, just so people who don't care to add logic to the story can think this sort of behavior is normal and even a desired situation to be in, so that one can prove his manliness and power. I mean, this is how Sean Taylor died, and he's here acting like it was just a crazy night at his thugged out home studio, and that those uptight !**+@+ execs wouldn't let the story out because he was too raw and his swag was just too stupid fruity for his fanbase.

Puhlease. dude is just looking for some street cred cause everyone knows he's terry cloth
EDIT - didn't catch that part above.  SB plays a little too much call of duty, apparently 
roll.gif

Puhlease. dude is just looking for some street cred cause everyone knows he's terry cloth
EDIT - didn't catch that part above.  SB plays a little too much call of duty, apparently 
roll.gif

ATALANTA IS DIFF WITH GUN LAWS

MY HOMMIE GOT RAN UP ON OUT THERE

AND HE SHOT DUDE BUT HE GOT AWAY

COPS CAME AND JUST TOOK MY HOMMIE GUN AWAY

& TOLD EM HE CAN COME PICK IT UP AFTER THEY SEE IF THE WEAPON IS CLEAN ( & HE DID GET IT BACK )

I WOULDN'T DOUBT SB DID IT

PEOPLE WHO BRING AK'47S FOR " ROBBERYS "

DONT REALLY INTEND TO USE THEM AS HARM

ITS USED TO GET THEM SHOOK' & GIVE IT UP EASY WITH NO FIGHTBACK OR PROBLEMS

SO WHEN HE BUSTED AT EM' IM SURE DUDE WITH THE AK47 DIDNT PLAN THAT AT ALL

I GUESS HE DID THE RIGHT THING THO

IF HE LEFT UNTOUCHED , ROBBED OR WORST

ATALANTA IS DIFF WITH GUN LAWS

MY HOMMIE GOT RAN UP ON OUT THERE

AND HE SHOT DUDE BUT HE GOT AWAY

COPS CAME AND JUST TOOK MY HOMMIE GUN AWAY

& TOLD EM HE CAN COME PICK IT UP AFTER THEY SEE IF THE WEAPON IS CLEAN ( & HE DID GET IT BACK )

I WOULDN'T DOUBT SB DID IT

PEOPLE WHO BRING AK'47S FOR " ROBBERYS "

DONT REALLY INTEND TO USE THEM AS HARM

ITS USED TO GET THEM SHOOK' & GIVE IT UP EASY WITH NO FIGHTBACK OR PROBLEMS

SO WHEN HE BUSTED AT EM' IM SURE DUDE WITH THE AK47 DIDNT PLAN THAT AT ALL

I GUESS HE DID THE RIGHT THING THO

IF HE LEFT UNTOUCHED , ROBBED OR WORST

Back
Top Bottom