So StockX got hacked

you already know eBay trying to hack them LOL!!

they got them good hackers because they're based in Silicon Valley too LOL!!!

folks, what's the actual email address sending that survey? Also you think anyone would ever offer 50% off anything?

StockX Customer Survey
Thank you for your interest! We have received the maximum number of survey responses and are not accepting any more at this time. Remember that you can always reach out to us on Twitter with any and all suggestions.

:wow: :rofl:

Just got this email from StockX. I closed my account months ago. I never even bought anything off of there.

1583458356982.png

Just got this email from StockX. I closed my account months ago. I never even bought anything off of there.

1583458356982.png
Hell nahhhh there’s no way that real. I haven’t received anything and I wouldn’t trust any email asking to verify my payment by clicking on a link Like that.

Bruh
Why even take the chance
Shoes ain’t THAT serious
Just go to sole supremacy in Newark
I don't like the feeling of handing my belongings to a stranger for a prolonged period of time and not know what is going on. At least with stockx, I have a grasp on the timing of when it leaves my hand and when I should expect payment.

Anyway, I will probably do it the old school way and just list them all on eBay. Not really in a rush.

I don't like the feeling of handing my belongings to a stranger for a prolonged period of time and not know what is going on. At least with stockx, I have a grasp on the timing of when it leaves my hand and when I should expect payment.

Anyway, I will probably do it the old school way and just list them all on eBay. Not really in a rush.
Huh
Sole supremacy pays u right then and there
Ain’t u in the bay
Newark is by newpark mall
near Fremont

Oh that might work. Thought it is a consignment shoe that pays when your shoes sell. They probably pay pennies on the dollar though?
Nope they pay fair market
U can even call and ask over the phone
“Aye I got a size 9 space jam ds
How much quick cash can u give me”
They’ll tell u right there

I sold a shoe to Sole Supremacy once and they cut you a check right there. Good peoples. Just email them for a quote first.

I sold a shoe to Sole Supremacy once and they cut you a check right there. Good peoples. Just email them for a quote first.
Then send straight to PayPal right there now
After someone stole blank checks
They went that route
They might still do checks
But last few times I went
Which was last year
They sent PayPal gift

1583458356982.png
I don't understand how stuff like this isn't immediately recognizable as fraudulent to folks. First no legit organization is ever going to send a message like this, 2nd the email is off. If you hover over the link they tell you to click i'm sure the url will be something off. I hope you didn't click it nor enter any information. Delete that. If anyone did click it, run a couple av/malware scans on your computer. If you entered info, go directly to the real site and reset your info immediately.

Then send straight to PayPal right there now
After someone stole blank checks
They went that route
They might still do checks
But last few times I went
Which was last year
They sent PayPal gift
Yup yup. Them and the kick fix in Santa Clara are great places to sell out right. Don’t go to that whack place that’s in oakridge and valley fair.

Back
Top Bottom