So Supreme decided to release a Japanese benefit shirt

they will restocking alot so just keep checking back

30t6p3b.gif
@ reselling.

For those questioning what's the difference between NT fundraisers and Supreme's Japan Relief tees, the reselling is the answer.
Many people are just buying the tee to resell, totally missing the point in helping a country that's in need.

30t6p3b.gif
@ reselling.

For those questioning what's the difference between NT fundraisers and Supreme's Japan Relief tees, the reselling is the answer.
Many people are just buying the tee to resell, totally missing the point in helping a country that's in need.

Originally Posted by Luong1209

30t6p3b.gif
@ reselling.

ya yo, sum1 is reselling the crooks one on ebay.. boutta send pm saying SHAME ON U

30t6p3b.gif
@ reselling.

ya yo, sum1 is reselling the crooks one on ebay.. boutta send pm saying SHAME ON U

Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

How often do they restock?

It's still listed as Sold Out to me.

they restocked full size runs like 4-5 times today. all at random times though.

Originally Posted by VeryAnalytical85

How often do they restock?

It's still listed as Sold Out to me.

they restocked full size runs like 4-5 times today. all at random times though.

What do you guys think the odds are of a restock online today?
Edit: In the case this is it, if anyone is willing to part with a medium, please PM me.

What do you guys think the odds are of a restock online today?
Edit: In the case this is it, if anyone is willing to part with a medium, please PM me.

30t6p3b.gif
@ reselling.

eh, people shouldn't get too mad about the reselling.  the initial t-shirt sales are still going to where they should be going.  you can't control what people do with the products once they leave the store shelves.  would it be nice if resellers donated some their profits as well?  of course, but that's not realistic in today's economy.

30t6p3b.gif
@ reselling.

eh, people shouldn't get too mad about the reselling.  the initial t-shirt sales are still going to where they should be going.  you can't control what people do with the products once they leave the store shelves.  would it be nice if resellers donated some their profits as well?  of course, but that's not realistic in today's economy.

My friend and I have designed a tee and 100% of the proceeds go to the US-Japan Council Relief Fund.  I am also hosting a shoe drive for Japan, partnering with soles4souls.  For more info hit up this thread: http://niketalk.yuku.com/.../10728701#...-10728701

heres the process of our shirt.  imho i think this is one of the better designs made.  more effort and time went into this than most plain tshirts and especially Supreme's. 

started with the idea and sketches:
161157ebb0109ca6fc36d5e32a17da98034ebca.jpg

we took it, outlined and colored it in
9d7256be38b9016a9e5a254874e8d5107f16995.jpg

put it into illustrator and cleaned it up and made a mock up
ee4156e6bf179daee2ea896b8058386853d27a4.png

printed samples
ac115ee1bf1798a3d62eecef952275be948022f.jpg

and printed the shirt on alstyle tees
bbf354c6e15ebd74170b921aa9c1e159ed6ac7d.jpg
af225bce80b4d1e49a0a26ac2e2b6a341516f09.jpg

heres a fit pic
cba25e9e97bf713b963a2a94b1a7d17b850fa7a.jpg

check it out at www.SickKicks.bigcartel.com

for more info check out our facebook @ www.facebook.com/sick.kicks

thanks guys

My friend and I have designed a tee and 100% of the proceeds go to the US-Japan Council Relief Fund.  I am also hosting a shoe drive for Japan, partnering with soles4souls.  For more info hit up this thread: http://niketalk.yuku.com/.../10728701#...-10728701

heres the process of our shirt.  imho i think this is one of the better designs made.  more effort and time went into this than most plain tshirts and especially Supreme's. 

started with the idea and sketches:
161157ebb0109ca6fc36d5e32a17da98034ebca.jpg

we took it, outlined and colored it in
9d7256be38b9016a9e5a254874e8d5107f16995.jpg

put it into illustrator and cleaned it up and made a mock up
ee4156e6bf179daee2ea896b8058386853d27a4.png

printed samples
ac115ee1bf1798a3d62eecef952275be948022f.jpg

and printed the shirt on alstyle tees
bbf354c6e15ebd74170b921aa9c1e159ed6ac7d.jpg
af225bce80b4d1e49a0a26ac2e2b6a341516f09.jpg

heres a fit pic
cba25e9e97bf713b963a2a94b1a7d17b850fa7a.jpg

check it out at www.SickKicks.bigcartel.com

for more info check out our facebook @ www.facebook.com/sick.kicks

thanks guys

Originally Posted by shogun

30t6p3b.gif
@ reselling.

I wouldn't say I'm mad, but I think it's a little ehhh disappointing? Lets be honest, in most cases their mind is on the tee rather than the relief fundraiser. Totally missing the point...That's just my 2cents.

Originally Posted by shogun

30t6p3b.gif
@ reselling.

I wouldn't say I'm mad, but I think it's a little ehhh disappointing? Lets be honest, in most cases their mind is on the tee rather than the relief fundraiser. Totally missing the point...That's just my 2cents.

^
yeah, it is disappointing to see.  supreme is in its own universe though (their brand & t-shirts have reached a cult-like status that people will pay any price for).  i'm guessing this isn't happening to any other japan relief shirts put out by companies.  

^
yeah, it is disappointing to see.  supreme is in its own universe though (their brand & t-shirts have reached a cult-like status that people will pay any price for).  i'm guessing this isn't happening to any other japan relief shirts put out by companies.  

Back
Top Bottom