So, tell me about your AVI....

Mr Ugly Man
laugh.gif

I'm actually looking for a change though
nerd.gif
Ha, didnt even notice that was Marlon.

Mine is ol dude from the 1800 collect commercials. Just seems like he was a cool guy. I was
smokin.gif
 a lot when I did this tho, might change it up too.

A bus is speeding at 100 miles an hour and I have a choice to make. My mom had a good run, cause you already know :pimp:

J**** Mans struggle dance from "Girls, Girls, Girls."

Jeez, "J-I-G-G-A" is censored?

Last edited:
He's a wise father, Im a wise father, gotta raise our sons to be successful men and successful fathers. My #1 goal in life is to see my son become a successful.

Not Laurence Fishburne, but his Character Furious Styles, in Boyz in the Hood..... IDK WTF is wrong with Larry and his daughter.lol.

Last edited:
He's a wise father, Im a wise father, gotta raise our sons to be successful men and successful fathers. My #1 goal in life is to see my son become a successful.

Not Laurence Fishburne, but his Character Furious Styles, in Boyz in the Hood..... IDK WTF is wrong with Larry and his daughter.lol.

thats decent man. i dig it.

Lmao at Fishburne and his hooking daughter for real. Dude is a great ACTOR, huh.

i went with this for my avi. Flipped the Gatorade logo. This cus I love God (christian), and heavy into sports ( bball, fball, boxing, and a bit of everything).
Might get rid of the bars (sizing issue) and add "fueled by God". maybe not .

i went with this for my avi. Flipped the Gatorade logo. This cus I love God (christian), and heavy into sports ( bball, fball, boxing, and a bit of everything).
Might get rid of the bars (sizing issue) and add "fueled by God". maybe not .

Nice!

Actually some thought about ur avy

keep it up :smokin

picked it cuz im a fool wit guile and i love street fighter ryu is my favorite but i was better wit guile

one of my favorite characters on my favorite game series with one of the best super combo to combo into :nthat:

Welp. I'm a big fan of blink-182. Enema of the State was the first rock album I ever checked out. Growing up as a black kid in Mt. Vernon NY, it wasn't something I could just brag and boast about :lol:

As time went on, I came to accept that my music preference was part of what made me who I am. I'm always grateful for blink-182, though. From the very first time I heard the premier of What's my Age Again on TRL when I was 11, I've been a fan of theirs. I remember being one of the few people to have hope that they would reunite after they announced their hiatus.

Long story short, I fox with blink-182. Janine Lindemulder could still catch it. Urr lee.

One of my favorite albums...

The Crossrhodes - The Invitation

Jimmer doing some awkward dance move at his wedding

Back
Top Bottom