So That Aaliyah Movie On Lifetime...

I didn't know she was only 22 when she died; just a few years older than me. I remember the day it happened.

Damn. Aaliyah use to get it rockin', huh?!? She loves industry dudes.

Honestly, the movie isn't as bad as yall making it out to be. Its trash, but what biopic isn't? Ray? Ali? All biopics get criticized heavily.

ray, big & ali wasnt bad tho..... not sure your point bro

Last edited:
"I Hate It Had to Be You"

The true story of elderwatsondiggs.

"What's Real?"

The Life and Times of Greg0ry307
roll.gif

So everyone got some but timbo...damb. I'm surprised Timbaland didn't make a song about being friendzoned....

Those memes :rofl:

I'm done

And lets chill on the Aaliyah being passed around talk. She was with R Kelly and Dame that we know of, everything else is just gossip.

I think she basically just went through your typical young girl phases. Heartbreak (Kells)/*** phase (urrbody else)/Healing (Dame).

anyone remember the rumors about why aaliyah covered half her face with hair? I know they touched on it in the movie, but back in 96-97 people were saying she had a glass eye :lol:

So everyone got some but timbo...damb. I'm surprised Timbaland didn't make a song about being friendzoned....

I caught that fool timbaland simping under some chick I know pictures. Like multiple pics and she wasnt even replying to him. And I know she seen the comments cause it was only like 3 comments under the pic..I DMed shorty like "do you know who tf that is?! He can put you ON"

I stayed seeing tim her comments for like 2 weeks straight. He a sucker

Last edited:
anyone remember the rumors about why aaliyah covered half her face with hair? I know they touched on it in the movie, but back in 96-97 people were saying she had a glass eye :lol:
I thought she had a lazy eye.

I swear in some older pics one eye is slightly lazy :lol: but it seems kinda on/off

all da dudes in da movie coundnt even commit to their roll... Kelly and Dame heads was lookin like Ashy Larry witt them bald caps on.. lol.

roll.gif

Wait Aaliyah was only 22 when she died wow we I thought she was like 26/27...damn she Had her whole life ahead of her..she was gonna be BIG!!!

Last edited:
all da dudes in da movie coundnt even commit to their roll... Kelly and Dame heads was lookin like Ashy Larry witt them bald caps on.. lol.
:rofl:

Bald caps? How hard was it to find a black actor that would shave his head :lol: ? Must've been filming another movie at the same time to save cash.

is it even worth watching? i feel like i'm the only one that hasn't seen it. :lol:

Last edited:
:rofl:

thought I was the only one who noticed Dame's head, thought I was see things but I guess not :lol:

But why they portray the rkelly and her relationship like it was a teen love story..... on some dont put baby in the corner ish

How rkelly look like
T.O. with the glasses
Joe the fifth member of g unit
Took the glasses of looked like

Omar epps

:smh: @ wendy williams bragging about the movie being the second highest ratings in television this year

Of course people were going to watch it at first, but no one expected it to be THAT bad :lol:

Back
Top Bottom