So the Lebron Dunk tape may exist afterall....

@HarveyLevinTMZ: The video Lebron James never wanted to see: http://su.pr/17Omu7
http://su.pr/17Omu7
[h1]The Video LeBron Never Wanted You to See!!![/h1]
Posted Jul 22nd 2009 9:25AM by TMZ Staff
The DUNK!!!! We got footageof THE DUNK!!!!

0722_lebron_dunk_tmz.jpg

You know what we're talking about -- the legendary moment where some virtually unknown college kid blasted a two-handed dunk right in KingJames' FACE -- at his very own LeBron James Summer basketball camp!!

LeBron's people and Nike reportedly confiscated all video proof of the moment LeBron got taken to the HOLE -- but we finally found the oneSURVIVING copy of the moment LeBron became Le #%*!$ ... and it's awesome!!!!

We're going to premiere the footage on TMZ TV tonight-- but we'll post the uncut in-your-face slam on the website at 6:45 PM EST.

So check back ... you definitely wanna WITNESS this!!!

Son looks like Earl Boykins there. I'm surprised he could even get that high.

Can't wait for this.

uh oh ... hopes the video is relatively clean quality wise ... FINALLY ... props to TMZ on this one if they got good footage ...

lebron ... take that take that

Originally Posted by Illuztrious

Watch it be not all that special...
It's not at all b/c JC even alluded to as much when he talked about it.

Like, Bron jumped late, JC was already rising, then bang.

But, well see. if he was simply trying to downplay the situation...

I can see everyone being let down......a whole convo about the definition of being "dunked on" as we did when Lebron got dunked on 2x by CourtneyLee.

I'm still curious to see this though.

we all know it won't live up to the hype but the fact that it wouldn't have been an issue if he would have just let it be in the first place.

Now after all his itch as ness a copy survived and its still being talked about today ... w/ that being said i got my popcorn ready ...

I'll be
roll.gif
if its weak b/c of all the effort LeBrick put forth trying to conceal the tape ...

lol @ them building anticipation for a 5 sec dunk.

if lebron would of shut up about it and not making a big deal about it the hype wouldnt be as high.

Somebody hold this down for me, I might not be in the crib at that time when this is posted... Knowing NIKE it'll be gone by 6:46pm
grin.gif

i hope its not one of those..

"ohh damn lebron did get dunked on, but its not that serious"

i want to be able to say oh %+%@.....

Originally Posted by 81ackMamba

TMZ is EVERYWHERE!

Taking notes from the Truman Show.

you realize they just pay people for footage like this right? yeah they havea bunch of people going to get celebrity stuff, but "BIG" tapes like thisare simply bought ... looks like some lucky fan with a camera phone just got PAID ...

You know LeBron behind the TMZ building about to pull the plug 30 seconds before this hits air.

Back
Top Bottom