So the smoke has pretty much settled 9 Months into the year, its safe to say...

bigkrit.gif%20

This album is like Usian in '08...In front by a margin. I'm thinking through all of the projects I was personally awaiting, and none come in the conversation.

Discuss.

This & sec.80 top 2 for me
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Live From The Underground bouta be mean as %@+*

I got Section 80 in the number 1 spot so far. Still waiting for KRIT and Cole to drop their albums though...

pimp.gif

I still put "Rotation", "My Sub" and "Time Machine" on repeat sometimes when I'm driving around.

i remember bumpin this....

Spoiler [+]
...in my other OTHER Benz
watch-the-throne-cover-full.jpg
just my opinion guys

I would put Kendrick Lamar at 1 and Return of 4eva at 2. This is coming from a huge KRIT fan, but I hope and think Live from the Underground will blow beat both with Cole's CD at 2 by years end.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

.best� album to drop this year

eyes.gif

I take it you guys still haven't heard this Southern gem that even features Big K.R.I.T., huh?�
tired.gif

518USo4kiSL._SS500_.jpg
�
I'll make it easy for you.

Song is smoooothhhhhhhh.

pimp.gif

Gonna give the album a listen tonight.

Just got my hands on the krit project, its a shame I've been sleeping that long. Better late than never though.

Section 80 was cool, a bit overrated for my liking, but its cool.

Sideline story and Take Care are what i'm looking forward to for the end of this year.

Originally Posted by ThunderChunk69

Originally Posted by MOSTHATED770

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

.best� album to drop this year

eyes.gif

I take it you guys still haven't heard this Southern gem that even features Big K.R.I.T., huh?�
tired.gif

518USo4kiSL._SS500_.jpg
�
I'll make it easy for you.

im going to check this out just for
you this my second time seeing you cosign heavy 

Originally Posted by AIRJORDAN JB23

Great album...
pimp.gif
Can't believe its been out for 9 months already
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
9 Months already???? Damb, I been bumpin it like it just came out last week. But yea, Return of 4Eva and Shaolin vs Wu-Tang
were the BEST rap albums of the year.

Wasn't a big fan of Return of 4Eva and as much as I loved Section80 Shaolin vs Wu-Tang is still album of the year in MY book. The only thing that I could see changing that is Sideline Story but im still not sure.

I've been rocking with and promoting CunninLynguist on these boards for years but Return of 4Eva > Oneirology

Back
Top Bottom