So this chick I know said she won't date a guy who isn't Saved.

yQ119.gif

Originally Posted by Credo

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

It's pretty sad and hypocritical when she twerks,drinks,smokes weed and does whatever.

It's only hypocritical if she buys into all the nonsense the church's spew about those things being sinful with nothing to back up the claim of it being sinful.

roll.gif

You must be one of those "christians" that doesnt read the bible
By twerking Im guessing he means strips or does those twerk videos,  how is that not sinful wanting men to lust after you.
Smoking weed and not medicinal MJ would be considered not taking care of your body which is also sinful

This is why Im agnostic

I sound like my mom
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Originally Posted by Josednk1068

I hear ya, but if that chick or any other black chick for that matter isn't about business then charge them to the game. Trust me when I tell you champ that alot of white chicks are cooperating with brothas out here.......and rightfully so. They're looking for that upgrade cause they know that brothas can deliver. Now's the time to cash in with the white chicks champ.
Sounds like demoting to me   

LOL.  That's not demoting at all.  You would have been better off ASKING me directly what I was referring to with certain comments, or asking me to explain more in-depth instead of you just asssuming.  That's why I had to put Regis in his place earlier, and now he doesn't even read posts from anyone unless they're white, but hopefully he gets over that fear sometime soon.  We can use a good soldier like him, I think he's good for the cause.  Same thing just happened to you, you assumed a great number of things and from there I had to correct you and now you find yourself being made an example of.  I not only preach, but I teach as well champ.

Now, to address your misconceptions in bold that I spoke on.........."any other black chick not being about business", meaning some black chicks don't want to take the time to either get to know you as a person or even help you get closer to Christ for you to eventually get saved if that desire is there.  "Alot of white chicks are cooperating", meaning alot of white chicks have been looking for and are really feeling brothas right now.  There's a number of reasons for that, such as the hip hop culture and other factors.  "Now's the time to cash in with white chicks champ", it's the same really as the previous comment I just made, alot of white chicks are feeling black men , particularly the ones that have a their act together, simple as that.  If you don't understand that you might want to travel around the world to different destinations or go to any predominantely white college campus here in America and see for yourself.  Just like I told OP, if sistas aren't checking for you or aren't trying to get with you for whatever reason, other females from different groups are or most likely in search for a good brotha.

My dude, I didn't assume anything, because when you assume something you know what that makes you... Anyway I know what you meant by your initial comments it was clear as day in the bolded font, but now it looks like you have tried to skirt around it and justify for your comments off the break. As for the teach comment, it's funny because you have a lot to learn my friend you said you out in the DMV right? You need to come and shadow me .... but I only accept motivated people on my team 

sorry bro

Anyway I know what you meant by your initial comments it was clear as day in the bolded font, but now it looks like you have tried to skirt around it and justify for your comments off the break.

Again, you knew nothing by my initial comments, which is where the confusion came from on your end.  Just to be certain, everything in bold that you were confused about I fully explained to you thereafter and you still have the notion to believe that I "tried to skirt around it"
laugh.gif
.  It's okay champ, some learn harder than others, and your no different. 

As for the teach comment, it's funny because you have a lot to learn my friend
You've been schooled in the Sports forum recently and now you've been schooled in the General forum.  Might want to hit the Jordan Brand forum and try your luck there.

Duece I don't know why you claim to school anyone? What knowledge have you dropped. I frequent the sports forum but have never been "schooled" in there either .... anyway how would you know you been following me or something
wink.gif

Duece I don't know why you claim to school anyone? What knowledge have you dropped. I frequent the sports forum but have never been "schooled" in there either .... anyway how would you know you been following me or something
wink.gif

To answer your question, your were schooled by DoubleJ's regarding Javale McGee just a few days ago as I was in that thread.  Trust when I tell you that I'm not following you, certain characters on this board just stand out to me, particularly when they make asinine comments so consider yourself remembered in that manner. 

Originally Posted by ricky409

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Originally Posted by bruce negro

soooo... cool brotha + sense of direction + aight on the eyes = profit?
my body is ready.

tired of these chicken heads getting mad at all black men cuz they go after the stupidest ones...

i say this in all honesty... but i feel like i've been winning with the yambs... this newly found information has just confirmed that i'm not winning as much as i should cuz i havent tested the waters.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Well, I wouldn't have said "profit", but yea
laugh.gif
 This applies to everybody, but since this discussion is really about us, it really applies.
It was both surprising and reassuring when I was seeing/involved in all of that.

wink.gif

To answer your question, your were schooled by DoubleJ's regarding Javale McGee just a few days ago as I was in that thread.  Trust when I tell you that I'm not following you, certain characters on this board just stand out to me, particularly when they make asinine comments so consider yourself remembered in that manner. 

Its sad man, trying to look for instances when someone "schooled" me, I see you got your detective on. If you read that thread I wasn't "schooled", I was just stating my opinion about the players future and I guess Double had a differing opinion. Anyway don't wanna derail this thread any further bro, just hope I was able to "school" a little today , as Kobe said " You're welcome" 

Damn I feel sorry for some of you dudes and the type of black women yall are meeting. Maybe some of yall don't have that aura that demands respect and for them to interact and come correct.

I have a job champ.
You ain't put nobody in their place...don't get too excited.

wink.gif

Its sad man, trying to look for instances when someone "schooled" me, I see you got your detective on. If you read that thread I wasn't "schooled", I was just stating my opinion about the players future and I guess Double had a differing opinion. Anyway don't wanna derail this thread any further bro, just hope I was able to "school" a little today , as Kobe said " You're welcome" 

We're going in circles here champ. At the end of the day you jumped out there with an assumption, I then put you in your place and that was that. Simple as that. Each one teach one.

Duece just mad, some advice for you in the future don't come into anymore threads talking nonesense and you won't have to be put in your place ... stay away from that quick reply button its killing you homie!

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Damn I feel sorry for some of you dudes and the type of black women yall are meeting. Maybe some of yall don't have that aura that demands respect and for them to interact and come correct.

This made me laugh you NT %@%$#! are funny

Originally Posted by Solerunner

It's true though, when I'm out there courting @@@%%$@ I'm not running in to the black women these NTers are describing. I may be able to identify them but I aint talking to them like that.

Yall lack that aura.

It's true though, when I'm out there courting @@@%%$@ I'm not running in to the black women these NTers are describing. I may be able to identify them but I aint talking to them like that.

Yall lack that aura.
school us on aura

Yall lack that aura.

I get you, honestly some of these guys be trolling, they try to get with girls everywhere they go it dont matter where they are
You have to be less thirsty and you will get better females

but I think OP met her at a church, he stay talking about church females

Atheist who go to church
laugh.gif

I just wanna know what adjective he used that was censored out.
laugh.gif
atheists in chruch. Honestly thats the first place id expect to find a sinner. Be the most difficult ones sitting right next to you
roll.gif
but i clearly cant judge a lost person trying to find guidance.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

Well, I wouldn't have said "profit", but yea
laugh.gif
 This applies to everybody, but sense this discussion is really about us, it really applies.
It was both surprising and reassuring when I was seeing/involved in all of that.

its just not that clear at my age, fambilia...
how old are you? i know you in the H, too... 

Originally Posted by cap1229

I just wanna know what adjective he used that was censored out.
laugh.gif
atheists in chruch. Honestly thats the first place id expect to find a sinner. Be the most difficult ones sitting right next to you
roll.gif
but i clearly cant judge a lost person trying to find guidance.

Not really just people who dont want to man up and admit they dont believe anymore.
Or just trying to keep their parents happy.

Yall lack that aura.
I get you, honestly some of these guys be trolling, they try to get with girls everywhere they go it dont matter where they are
You have to be less thirsty and you will get better females

but I think OP met her at a church, he stay talking about church females

Atheist who go to church
laugh.gif
Maybe aura was the wrong word and came off too much as that swag nonsense. There are ppl and in this instance men who conduct themselves in a certain way where a situation when it comes to getting the opposite sex, females don't play games like that. They're not going to pull the same +@*# they pull on a simp. It's similar to how if you were eating lunch and Deebo sat down, you wouldn't try and punk him for his cornbread.

But yeah
laugh.gif
you'll rarely find me at a church unless it's for grandma wanting me to do something. If this is in an "in church" scenario OP is bugging, what else would you expect while she's in her Sunday's best dress. He probably use to them girls that are in church and the next day sinning away or letting dudes hit it right after the sermon. I thought it was more of those fair weather religious females that you can come across anywhere that try and disclaimer a conversation with you need to be "saved" for this to be a relationship when they're more at risk than you.
Originally Posted by ME NO PASS

school us on aura
Spoiler [+]
dave-chappelle-rick-james.jpg

I love that this is the advertisement that is running when I, a white dude, go into this thread...
screenshot20120519at113.png

Back
Top Bottom