So this chick I know said she won't date a guy who isn't Saved.

Well i would simply say, how could you consider yourself saved if youre doing UnGodly acts such as the ones you mentioned above. Seems like shes not intrested in you and shes just trying to use some excuse, just to let you down easy.

Originally Posted by Dropten

Shes black right?

You already know .I realized odds me ever dating a black chick with my views on religion,politics,life are probably slim to none in the south .I can't deal with chicks in love with Jesus and their pastor .Its just a turn off

welcome to religion in general man. Don't rack your brain with it, it doesn't make sense to anyone

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

Shes black right?

You already know .I realized odds me ever dating a black chick with my views on religion,politics,life are probably slim to none in the south .I can't deal with chicks in love with Jesus and their pastor .Its just a turn off
what does saved actually mean? and what are you views?

Originally Posted by 504 D1 Prospect

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

Shes black right?

what does saved actually mean? and what are you views?

My views I'm agnostic I believe in spirituality I'm just not religious I'm knowledgable and read various religious books etc historically and scientifical inaccuracies make me scrutinize the bible alot .Saved means to devote your life to Christ completely and become a vessel of god etc.My thing in life is to do right by others and respect others human rights .

Originally Posted by bkzkurse

what does saved mean? 

I was raised in a baptist church....currently attend an A.M.E. church every now and then....

But basicly being "Saved" involves you walking down to the alter at the end of church service or whenver they do their calling... basicly confessing your belief in Jesus to your preacher....and congregation (since you are walking down in front of everyone). You kneel and say a prayer with the preacher and you are basicly saved. Seems simple but if you go out and do the same negative things that you were doing b4...or dont improve your living the least bit..its like whats the point. Everybody makes mistakes and sins...so theres not gonna be no saints walking around.  But I Think people can def control the level and rate they are sinning at. As far as OP's friend.... i think shes using it as an excuse to not date OP or somebody else.

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Start messing with white chicks champ, problem solved.

Man I'm not too fond of white chicks at all.I really like black chicks but im finding out that I literally can't find any of them

Originally Posted by lilpro4u

Mr.Everywhere, you're forgetting the "baptism" part. Saved= baptized.
My entire step family is southern baptist.

The looks I got after I refused to get baptized as a 12 year old...
roll.gif

Originally Posted by lilpro4u

Mr.Everywhere, you're forgetting the "baptism" part. Saved= baptized.

being saved doesnt mean you have to be baptized....  being baptized is becoming a 'born again christian'...forgiving all ur past sinss....etc... thats what people are suppose to do when they ready to take that step ...but just becuase u arent baptized doesnt mean you arent saved.

Originally Posted by ATLsFinest

welcome to religion in general man. Don't rack your brain with it, it doesn't make sense to anyone

Best reply in this thread. 

Move on homie, this chick sounds like a dummy anyway.

Back
Top Bottom