So this chick I know said she won't date a guy who isn't Saved.

Originally Posted by Mr Everywhere

Originally Posted by lilpro4u

Mr.Everywhere, you're forgetting the "baptism" part. Saved= baptized.

being saved doesnt mean you have to be baptized....  being baptized is becoming a 'born again christian'...forgiving all ur past sinss....etc... thats what people are suppose to do when they ready to take that step ...but just becuase u arent baptized doesnt mean you arent saved.
True indeed.  

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Start messing with white chicks champ, problem solved.

word_to_yo_motha_tshirt-p235091539167965779envg7_152.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bkzkurse

what does saved mean? 
Depends on what her denomination is. Sort of.

In the Pentecostal church, being saved means you've repented of your sins, been baptized in Jesus name(the baptism representing your forgiven sins being washed away to have you clean for whats next) and tarried for the infilling of the holy ghost. Once you've received the holy ghost you now have God's spirit living in your temple and an added conscience towards what right and wrong according what God says is for your life. You also have power to abstain from the negative things done in your life. Being saved means you are set free from the sin that your flesh uncontrollably lusts towards and also means you are saved from this dying world and have a hope beyond the grave.

You ever ask her what she means when she says she's saved?

Yeah and she means somebody who gives their life to Christ.chick killed whatever attraction I had to her with that.

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

Originally Posted by Dropten

Shes black right?

You already know .I realized odds me ever dating a black chick with my views on religion,politics,life are probably slim to none in the south .I can't deal with chicks in love with Jesus and their pastor .Its just a turn off
Browsing dating websites, I notice alot of black women tend to have "Im a god fearing women" or " I want a god fearing man".  Then I continue reading and...

kids: 5
Longest relationship: 1 year
eyes.gif

i don't know a single chick looking for a saved or god fearing man...

she just doesn't want you OP...

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Damb might be but she is really serious about religion and god.She says god talks to her
eyes.gif

Damb might be but she is really serious about religion and god.She says god talks to her
eyes.gif

i've know a few girls who were super religious but they really lived that life...no smoking, drinking crazy, partying...

i can't speak on the sex but i'd be surprised by that too...

i know hypocrites exist but more than likely if she's acting a fool and saying she wants a saved man she just really doesn't want you

eyes.gif

i've know a few girls who were super religious but they really lived that life...no smoking, drinking crazy, partying...

i can't speak on the sex but i'd be surprised by that too...

i know hypocrites exist but more than likely if she's acting a fool and saying she wants a saved man she just really doesn't want you

Yeah your probably right

^If thats the case, how old is this chick?

Its not that serious, just say "No".

Originally Posted by Deuce King

Start messing with white chicks champ, problem solved.
Man I'm not too fond of white chicks at all.I really like black chicks but im finding out that I literally can't find any of them
Where do you live or frequent, and if said chick twerks, do you have any pics?

sounds like she is looking for a trick to run over & cash out lol

^^^If you live in Houston, you should be able to
laugh.gif
I'm assuming you're somewhere in SW Houston

Shes black right?

You already know .I realized odds me ever dating a black chick with my views on religion,politics,life are probably slim to none in the south .I can't deal with chicks in love with Jesus and their pastor .Its just a turn off
You must just have bad luck. I rarely meet chicks like that from the south, as a matter of fact, I don't think ever denied the P cause I wasn't saved. I would've certainly remembered that.

She might just not like you.

Originally Posted by ill steelo

Shes black right?

You must just have bad luck. I rarely meet chicks like that from the south, as a matter of fact, I don't think ever denied the P cause I wasn't saved. I would've certainly remembered that.

She might just not like you.

Wait we had this big group discussion about dating and she said that #*! I was like aw hell nah.She is like a junior preacher too

Back
Top Bottom