so this dude was supposed to send me a pair of foams about 2 months ago and he emails me today

I'm trying now I just moved and I have been dealing with that.There isnt any shoe out that you want thats at like Footlocker/champs/footaction,I would senditand you pay me when your shoes arrive.I"m Trying man.

-------------------------------------
To:twistprep86
Sent:March 27, 2009, 10:28 am

you contact me now after a month? save it. in paypal everyone ships to the confirmed adress. but its all good paypal gave me my money back and u never repliedto the claim on paypal which makes you a fraud either way.
To:nelly28.niketalk
Sent:March 27, 2009, 10:25 am

Its possible that I got the wrong address.But if I was such a scammer why would I be contacting you.I promise you I sent it out I'm trying to extentend anolive brach,how can I make you believe I'm not a scammer?

To:twistprep86
Sent:March 27, 2009, 10:15 am

yeah right. 5 years later u send me a pm? your a scammer my dude. you never sent anything

To:nelly28.niketalk
Sent:March 27, 2009, 10:09 am

I sent your shoes out to the address you gave me and somebody signed for it.The last thing I would want to do is scam somebody,and didn't you get yourmoney back.

laugh.gif
dude said "extended an olive branch"

Atleast you got your money back..

Now lets see that avy in a larger size....please
happy.gif

Dont deal with him again. If you send him money and he doesnt send your item, I dont think paypal will give you your money back.

POST YOUR AVY IN FULL SIZE.. lol

Back
Top Bottom