So this morning my S3 would not turn on.

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, lucida grande, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Searched it up and tried everything. No response at all so I'm guessing it's bricked[/font]

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, lucida grande, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]I rooted it about 5 months ago and never had a problem.[/font]

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, lucida grande, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]So is a bricked S3 fixable? I know the warranty is now voided but i just wanna get the thing fixed[/font]

Last edited:
Are you able to get into download mode? If you can then try to flash the stock ROM thru Odin.

Boot looping? Not turning on at all? Is the battery charged? Its pretty difficult to brick these. I've saved my friend numerous times when he thought he bricked his device. Network provider?

Nope not turning on at all. And battery's definitely charged. Put it in another S3 and it works. This sucks :frown:

Shoulda got an iPhone
Yeah, he should have got a iPhone to root instead of a S3. Cause this is so relevant.

But yeah OP should post in android thread if you actually want to find helpful advice on how to fix it. There's enough people in there that have had similar experiences.

Op here is what you do, take the battery out and kiss your phone and then whisper in the headphone jack "baby please turn on, then put the battery in and spank the bottom of the phone for being a naughty device..if it dose not turn it hates you

OP, was your phone acting differently last night? Anything unusual? Was the phone dropped?

Try connecting it to your computer, see if something happens.

Did you try holding the home key and the power button for 30 seconds?

Back
Top Bottom