Originally Posted by FlyNY

You better go get your white girl
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

After you beat, make her take you shopping
laugh.gif

haha i like how you think
pimp.gif

add her and get to know her. chance for you to smash? sure, but it's also a chance to make a new friend. worst comes to worst you can just stop talking toher and delete her.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Niketalk, this girl that I work with smiled at me. Do you think she wants the D?

I don't even wait for the smile to start thinking that. 2009 aint got time for smiles and iiisssshhhh. "some times you just got to take the ____uncle"[Dave Chappelle stand up] lol

Seems like an easy smash just talk for a little bit I'm sure she'll put out.

She's below average in the face though so just keep it as messin' and nothing more.
laugh.gif

Worst case you make a new friend.

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

If I've learned anything from NT its this: Little dudes lack common sense in this day and age.

Not even. Most of the time is either tales or them bragging but "not" bragging about the situation.

You do know girls collect E-friends like baseball cards? To her your probably like a Jeremy Giambi card she is using to fill out her card book.

you sweatin over some girl in your class adding you on facebook?
quit thinking so much and get at that
this kinda stuff happens on facebook everyday... atleast a quarter of the people on my friends list are people i don't know but have had in my classes
CMON NOW...
tired.gif

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]I was amped when some girl who lived in my dorm randomly added me...but it was just to send me amessage saying my music was too loud[/color]
ohwell.gif

I love all the people who pass. Because as I'm quoting someone I can't remember who. "Because everyone on Niketalk is smashing dimes anyway."Yea about that, guarantee atleast half who said they'd pass or brown paper bag are smashing much uglier chicks.

chances are you're too scared to talk to her.

NT'ers stay on that "zomg she looked at me!!" elementary school tip

grow a pair and talk to girls IRL.

damn she looks bad 4 a young girl wiw i can't believe shes 1 year older then me lol.....

Back
Top Bottom