So Timbaland jacked my brother...

Pusha T. Retribution, prod by. Bobby "Deafh" Barrett. :smh:

Crazy part is we've been in contact with Tim for a while, and he never even had this tracked out only an MP3. Now the fight for royalties begin... This guy use to be my musical IDOL.

Will update, and yes the music is copy written.

Crazy part is we've been in contact with Tim for a while, and he never even had this tracked out only an MP3. Now the fight for royalties begin... This guy use to be my musical IDOL.

isnt that song from a mixtape? what royalties you gonna claim?

btw that sucks foy ya folks

Last edited:

All I know is when that ****boy Face scammed me u were one of the only dudes who said that **** was foul.

I hope your brother gets his, if he's anything like u hes A-1 in my book.

Contact theshaderoominc

I always hated that dolphin teeth **********
I hope u get ur money
Never seen the hype on dude
He's had a few good beats
But dude so damn overrated
He's a bum

Hot Boyz Remix??
***** what ***** who
Are you that somebody
Hot like fire remix
I'll do anything I'm sorry
Clock Strikes
You wont see me tonight
Big ******* Pimpin!!!??

I can list literally 80 more

Who's mans is this??

Hot Boyz Remix??
***** what ***** who
Are you that somebody
Hot like fire remix
I'll do anything I'm sorry
Clock Strikes
You wont see me tonight
Big ******* Pimpin!!!??

I can list literally 80 more

Who's mans is this??
U gotta realize nawtyhare is the not hater of the year. He throws shade all day everyday.

Smh. Not into that thievery ****. Hope you guys get yours and then some.

Last edited:
I mean I understand not like his beats but timbo is not overrated at all. One of the goats. This is extremely low of him though.

Jetpacunlimited...damn, I'm sorry to hear about that man. As a huge Timbo fan and me being from VA, I hate to hear stories like this.

On another note, you still making music bruh? Would love to hear what you up to these days. It's been a long *** time since we chopped it up

Damn bro :smh: hope y'all get everything that's owed to yall. Can't stand shark _s regardless if they "legends" or not.

As soon as he called himself a "musical genius" on a radio interview I started to hate Timbaland. Hope you get your $

damn that sucks, maybe that's why Scott Storch had that rift with him before :nerd: hopefully your mans gets that pay. you should let all the media outlets know the deal too.

Back
Top Bottom