So tired, so so so so tired vol at work sleepy as i dont know what

ever been so tired at work it feels like you"re just about to fall down where you"re standing?

i cant even function off 5 hours.

got off at 9 got home at 11, went to sleep at 12 and woke back up at 5, got to work at 6:30.

sick.gif

^ @shady never heard of them, usually them starbucks drinks from the 7/11 help me get by but i didnt get one this morning, was in a hurry

when i get like that, i just tip back the chair, feet up on the desk, fitted cap over my eyes and take a quick nap. i don't even try and fight it. 

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

^ @shady never heard of them, usually them starbucks drinks from the 7/11 help me get by but i didnt get one this morning, was in a hurry

Can be bought at a local CVS/Walgreens/DR store.
or

here

i usually hit the bathroom stall, grab a seat, and take a 15 minute nap. bring your cell phone so you can set an alarm.

im dead serious, btw
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Stuntman Mike

when i get like that, i just tip back the chair, feet up on the desk, fitted cap over my eyes and take a quick nap. i don't even try and fight it. 

This!

It seems that the more I fight it, the more I get sleepy. I try doing jumping jacks in the middle of nowhere (no damn given) and it still doesn't work.

So now I just find a stairway or go up to the roof or even a empty bathroom stall and just knock the @$!# out. Put my alarm for 10-15 minutes and i'm good to go for about another hour or 2 before I gotta do it again.
laugh.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

i usually hit the bathroom stall, grab a seat, and take a 15 minute nap. bring your cell phone so you can set an alarm.

im dead serious, btw
laugh.gif
I've done it before
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

im dead serious, btw
laugh.gif
I've done it before
laugh.gif

i do it on the regular.  arm up on toilet paper dispenser head in arm..
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jking0821

im dead serious, btw
laugh.gif
I've done it before
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Have fun with those anal hemorrhoids.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

im dead serious, btw
laugh.gif
I've done it before
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

ive done this during my lunch time at the office.

At least you woke up OP, I was an hour late and the only reason I woke up is because someone called me
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif

Yo I can't remember the last time I wasn't at least a little bit tired. And I sleep a good 7 hours a night on the weekdays, and about 9 on the weekends. Yet I spend all day yawning.

take a quick nap. srs. helps a lot. close your eyes tightly (like exaggerate) if you cant nap for like 15. Any rest at all is better than no rest.

im dead serious, btw
laugh.gif

This man knows the deal
laugh.gif

im dead serious, btw
laugh.gif

Mind=Blown

Why didn't I think of this

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

im dead serious, btw
laugh.gif

Mind=Blown

Why didn't I think of this

I'd say half of the working american population has done this.

Back
Top Bottom