so today i walk into the mens locker room at the gym...

should have said "i have heard of trimming the hedges, but you have damn scorched the earth"

laugh.gif
. If there was ever an appropriate time to throw a football at an old mans crotch, it would be then

i used to work at a gym, ive seen dudes bring hookers in on the overnight and bang them in the steamroom
i was totaly okay with it being that i was the only dude working.
but yeah some old dudes do the straight naked, one leg up on the bench, hand on the knee freeball for 20 minutes watching cnn
needless to say, i never cleaned the lockerroom

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

The things I've seen in the gym locker room are enough to make someone cancel their membership. I've been working in gyms for about 4+ years, and in that time, I've seen the following:

* A man using the gym hairdryer to blow-dry his balls. He was doing it when I walked in. I got to my locker, got my stuff into my bag, took out my change of clothes, got out of my workout clothes and put the towel on to go shower, locked up my locker, turned around and he was STILL drying his balls. By the look on his face, you'd think he was brushing his teeth

* Same thing as posted, some guy with an electric shaver just shaving his balls, pubes, etc...

* There's a guy that shaves his face at the locker room sink almost everyday butt-naked. He wears flip-flops and no towel, and he holds a pelvic thrust up against the edge of the sink the whole time he's shaving. It's the first thing you see when you walk in. I want to burn my eyes every time.

* One guy goes into the locker room for about 2 hours at a time, and never sets foot out into the gym. He walks around in a towel looking for guys that want a good time in the steam room. He'll try to make eye contact with you, then he acts like he's adjusting his towel, but he basically opens it up for you to see his junk. Tried pulling that **** with me and I called the cops and they sent like 3 officers to go in there, confront him, and kick him out. He hasn't come back since.

* There's a girl that works out at my gym, and someone said she used to do single-leg step-ups on the women's locker room benches butt-naked either before or after she would get in the shower. I never got to see it though. I get to see old naked men drop their towel and then bend over to pick it up.
sick.gif

* One guy went into the locker room, got his stuff together, put it all in the locker, closed the locker up, and then taped an autographed 8x10 picture of him and Mariah Carey up on the outside of it. Then he went and worked out for 15 minutes and spent the next 2 hours or so in the locker room, showering with the curtain open and whatnot. After he left, someone came to the front desk to file a complaint. We went to where his locker was, and he'd left a.... soiled diaper. I don't know if it was his diaper or a kid's, but either way
sick.gif

Then we noticed a horrible urine-like smell in the entire locker room. It took a while before we found out he had gone into the sauna, took a leak into a poland spring bottle and poured some of it over the hot coals. Then left the rest of it in the bottle just sitting there.
sick.gif
sounds like you be in this locker room
sick.gif

ew, what locker room was that at man. I'd never go in to that one. My town has a gym a nice one. But the type of people i've seen in and out of thatlocker room. I've been hit on in the lockeroom, but c'mon honestly do I look like I'd want some in the locker room? I'd take a nice comfy bedor couch over a disgustingly dirty locker room. SMH some guys don't care, I mean what if a kid walked in then what? If My son saw a man naked i'd go upto that man and ask him to dress himself because kids go here too and if he got lippy i'd drop him.

i walked into the mens locker room at the gym the other day..and right next to the lockers is a small sauna ...i looked real quick you know? just to see ifthere's anybody in there..and instead of seeing someones face i saw 2 pale legs with saggy skin between the thighs a relatively small penis and a pair oflike 50lb balls just chillen there...i was like
eek.gif
OMG #+! and just did the dipset..i was tight

I don't get how people INSIST on using the locker room. Don't they ever learn????????????

I've seen one dude blowin dryin his nuts and I was done. Never set foot into the locker room ever again.

I bring my gym clothes to work and change at work. When I'm done I jog home when the weather is nice so I don't offend anybody on the bus.
If its raining/snowing, too bad suckas, deal with my stench. I aint gotta see no nuts so you can have a stench free 8 minute bus ride.

Shower at home FTW

ZEEN1NE wrote:
i walked into the mens locker room at the gym the other day..and right next to the lockers is a small sauna ...i looked real quick you know? just to see if there's anybody in there..and instead of seeing someones face i saw 2 pale legs with saggy skin between the thighs a relatively small penis and a pair of like 50lb balls just chillen there...i was like
eek.gif
OMG #+! and just did the dipset..i was tight
You really absorbed a lot of info with that "small glance". Don't know why you'd keeo looking up after you see the legs what youthought was coming next b?

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

The things I've seen in the gym locker room are enough to make someone cancel their membership. I've been working in gyms for about 4+ years, and in that time, I've seen the following:

* A man using the gym hairdryer to blow-dry his balls. He was doing it when I walked in. I got to my locker, got my stuff into my bag, took out my change of clothes, got out of my workout clothes and put the towel on to go shower, locked up my locker, turned around and he was STILL drying his balls. By the look on his face, you'd think he was brushing his teeth

* Same thing as posted, some guy with an electric shaver just shaving his balls, pubes, etc...

* There's a guy that shaves his face at the locker room sink almost everyday butt-naked. He wears flip-flops and no towel, and he holds a pelvic thrust up against the edge of the sink the whole time he's shaving. It's the first thing you see when you walk in. I want to burn my eyes every time.

* One guy goes into the locker room for about 2 hours at a time, and never sets foot out into the gym. He walks around in a towel looking for guys that want a good time in the steam room. He'll try to make eye contact with you, then he acts like he's adjusting his towel, but he basically opens it up for you to see his junk. Tried pulling that **** with me and I called the cops and they sent like 3 officers to go in there, confront him, and kick him out. He hasn't come back since.

* There's a girl that works out at my gym, and someone said she used to do single-leg step-ups on the women's locker room benches butt-naked either before or after she would get in the shower. I never got to see it though. I get to see old naked men drop their towel and then bend over to pick it up.
sick.gif

* One guy went into the locker room, got his stuff together, put it all in the locker, closed the locker up, and then taped an autographed 8x10 picture of him and Mariah Carey up on the outside of it. Then he went and worked out for 15 minutes and spent the next 2 hours or so in the locker room, showering with the curtain open and whatnot. After he left, someone came to the front desk to file a complaint. We went to where his locker was, and he'd left a.... soiled diaper. I don't know if it was his diaper or a kid's, but either way
sick.gif

Then we noticed a horrible urine-like smell in the entire locker room. It took a while before we found out he had gone into the sauna, took a leak into a poland spring bottle and poured some of it over the hot coals. Then left the rest of it in the bottle just sitting there.
sick.gif
sounds like you be in this locker room
sick.gif

worked there

Originally Posted by Ninjasonik

should have offered to help the poor soul
smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Why would he even bring a razor to the gym, unless he planned on doing it in the first place.

i've blown dry my nuts. Only cuz i hate how it feels when my underwear is wet cuz I didn't properly dry them. It makes me feel like I got sweaty balls.Not a comfortable feeling for me.

Originally Posted by Bad N fluenz

i've blown dry my nuts. Only cuz i hate how it feels when my underwear is wet cuz I didn't properly dry them. It makes me feel like I got sweaty balls. Not a comfortable feeling for me.

TMI
indifferent.gif

and that avy doesn't help either

Back
Top Bottom