So Uh, What's Everybody Doing Tomorrow Night??? Vol. NYE 2011

A friend of mine is having a house party. Hoping to kick off 2012 with my close friends and meet some new people
pimp.gif

Stay safe everyone and enjoy the night!

Mr100, info on your place?
nerd.gif

Eat some posole, play some Skryim, hug my parents at 12.
Repeat 1 and 2 until about 2 or 3 a.m.

^^posole
pimp.gif

yea stay home with the fam....my niece is here so i thought i spend time with her since she lives 4 hrs away

Happy New Year NT!!

oh and hope i dont feel lazy to get up at 8 but i want to go to church...start the new year right like it should be and go to church
smile.gif

I'm obviously lame as fk. Too many amateurs out tonight though. I guess knocking some beers back and lurking NT is what I"m doing....SMH

Staying in...I want to call it a night and go to sleep lol smh

One thing I just thought of though...usually I go out on New Years and rock some heat. Always wake up the next day regretting what I wore out because of made stains (booze, random juices, hurl, ect.) and ALWAYS some new toebox creases from getting my juke on!

HAPPY NEW YEARS NT FAM!

Watching Triple D and drinking a Hoptical Illusion at home laying low. Could have went to a house party in Staten Island, but that would involve going to Staten Island.

Waking up early to cook for the tailgate and heading out to the Giants Cowboys game with a few dudes. Kicking off 2012 right. HNY NT
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom