So umm....I think I just found out who's behind the string of B&E's in my neighborhood....

So basically I'm driving back home from dropping off my homey at his house and I see black dude raising a garage door by hand and a Hispanic dude kickingthe side door in like crazy....the black guy goes in and instead of letting the Hispanic guy kick the door in he opens the door and let's him in and leavethe door wide open...all the while I have reason to believe is the worst getaway driver in the world parked in front of the house with high beams on lookingmad suspicious......should I go back and write down the licence plate numbers or call the cops?....or just let it slide and hope the don't hit up my cribnext?

i definitely think you should just wait to get robbed yourself... i mean, that seems like the easier choice of the two right now
laugh.gif

snitches get stitches son...

Just kidding, call the cops and give them the address and description of the car/the guys

Originally Posted by iBlink

snitches get stitches son...

Just kidding, call the cops and give them the address and description of the car/the guys

So if I say Hispanic with tattoos on his neck and arms that would really narrow the search?
laugh.gif

Seriously? Why would you come and ask this and not just call the cops in the first place?

are you +*%*+# ******ed. Call the cops. Or better yet for being so dumb, wait outside your crib and wait for them to rob you then go in trying to stopeverything. But heres the key............

wait for it............

Let them beat your +%+ and steal all your *$*#.

Just get the license plate and call the cops. Jesus dudes will rush to post *$*# on NT for E Props I swear.

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

i definitely think you should just wait to get robbed yourself... i mean, that seems like the easier choice of the two right now
laugh.gif

my first thought...

I got the plate numbers but I won't call the cops till I'M 100% SURE THAT A CRIME IS BEING COMITTED

I know how dudes look I know the car that they was drivin, these are either the stupidest theives alive breaking into a house while the whole street ispacked with cars or just dudes tryin to scare they homey

You still a herb dude. so your gonna let dudes get away and then wait to see what your neighbor has stolen and then tell the cops what you saw? Idiot. But bynow dudes is gone from the house.

But I do kinda have a sneaking suspicion that we are dealing with............

duck_tales.jpg

indifferent.gif
why are you asking NT? Get the damn license plate # and call the po pos...

in less you want to be the next victim.

Originally Posted by Craftsy21

laugh.gif

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom