So... Wale been missing for a while and tomorrow wel know why...

FINALLY. Excited about this, especially since it's a sequel to TMAN and after that seeing that trailer. My man back in his lane
pimp.gif

FINALLY. Excited about this, especially since it's a sequel to TMAN and after that seeing that trailer. My man back in his lane
pimp.gif

He needs to just sit in the studio with Best Kept Secret and do his best work.

100 Miles and Running style.

100 Miles and Running style.

Originally Posted by ReeceMan10

100 Miles and Running TMAN style.

Felt like a bit of a contradiction since BKS had waaaaay more production credits on The Mixtape About Nothing?

E D I T - Been listening to the first one all night, got all excited (
laugh.gif
) and made this, excuse the poor quality, + most of yall will think it's corny
laugh.gif
it isn't really NT style, though if anyone wanna spit on this hit me up and i'll mix it and do a proper arrangement 195.mp3 - 4.1 Mb

Originally Posted by ReeceMan10

100 Miles and Running TMAN style.

Felt like a bit of a contradiction since BKS had waaaaay more production credits on The Mixtape About Nothing?

E D I T - Been listening to the first one all night, got all excited (
laugh.gif
) and made this, excuse the poor quality, + most of yall will think it's corny
laugh.gif
it isn't really NT style, though if anyone wanna spit on this hit me up and i'll mix it and do a proper arrangement 195.mp3 - 4.1 Mb

is this his hit single? official nice few bottling lyrics. One more and he will Take over the world I Tell YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! laMbO;s
nerd.gif

is this his hit single? official nice few bottling lyrics. One more and he will Take over the world I Tell YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! laMbO;s
nerd.gif

smokin.gif
 New Wale is good news. Fam has been MIA from NT though. Remember on Twitter when he said he'd post more frequently, no matter the flack that he's get? After he was on 1st & Ten he got ghost  
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

smokin.gif
 New Wale is good news. Fam has been MIA from NT though. Remember on Twitter when he said he'd post more frequently, no matter the flack that he's get? After he was on 1st & Ten he got ghost  
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom